我的婚姻:真的好可怕呀!!

状态
不接受进一步回复。
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 我的婚姻:真的好可怕呀!!

:wdb37:

个人以为离婚分手这种事,如果不是一方移情别恋,多半都是一个巴掌拍不响的事,正所谓冰冻三尺非一日之寒。本来就是相爱容易相处难的事情,更何况还是有目的与有利益关系的联姻(目的:我就是要嫁西人,就是要生混血宝宝。利益:我的枫叶卡怎么拿到手?),最终双方容忍的底线会很快就被攻破,聪明的一方赶紧撤退,另一方找不到北,高下胜败立见分晓。可见一个人做什么事情如果目的不纯,结果总是背道而弛的。
:wdb37::wdb45:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

I can't type in Chinese here, so just give my comments in English.

To begin with:
elizi's life goals with Martin here in Canada:
--relocate to big city, urban area, drag Martin far away from his current surroundings where everything is deeply loved by him and he comfortably lives with.
--part Martin's daughter, return that little annoying thing to her mother, then seize total attention and love from that poor young-kid's father.
--urge Martin pregnant her soon, despite how unwilling he is and how troublesome he would suffer .
--ban talking to any female except elizi herself.

Doooooooo you ever ever ever think that after all accomplishments for those goals , Martin wouldn't be himself anymore, he'll turn to another person. A person with everything elizi 's been pursuing. That means what elizi really loves isn't the actual Martin, minor of him right now has been appreciated by her. She just cann't wait to change Martin to another person, the person she's been really wanted to couple with.

I have a huge doubt with this marriage's authenticity. Do you marry the man you love or do you marry the possible benefits could been supplied behind this specific tie-up?

I cann't help speaking out : "how pathetic and how crafty you are !"

With my understanding,"love" means unconditional ,giving, tolerance and selfishness.

Since you appreciate almost nothing with him and don't respect his assets at all, why you been so appealing to him and deceived him that you did this out of your love not those ya underground "dirty missions"?

Now, he is your prey and you're free to frame him per your renovating plan and shamelessly tell people:" I'm entitled and I'm justified! "
wow, what a foul bitch you are!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

:wdb45:

To begin with:
--relocate to big city, urban area, drag Martin far away from his current surroundings where everything is deeply loved by him and he comfortably lives with.
--part Martin's daughter, return that little annoying thing to her mother, then seize total attention and love from that poor young-kid's father.
--urge Martin pregnant her soon, despite how unwilling he is and how troublesome he would suffer .

Doooooooo you ever ever ever think that after all accomplishments for those goals , Martin wouldn't be himself anymore, he'll turn to another person. A person with everything elizi 's been pursuing. That means what elizi really loves isn't the actual Martin, minor of him right now has been appreciated by her. She just cann't wait to change Martin to another person, the person she's been really wanted to couple with.

I have a huge doubt with this marriage's authenticity. Do you marry the man you love or do you marry the possible benefits could been supplied behind this specific tie-up?

With my understanding,"love" means unconditional ,giving, tolerance and selfishness.

Since you appreciate almost nothing with him and don't respect his assets at all, why you been so appealing to him and deceived him that you did this out of your love not those ya underground "dirty missions"?

Now, he is your prey and you're free to frame him per your renovating plan and shamelessly tell people:" I'm entitled and I'm justified! "
:wdb20:

S

schen

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

马丁的计划

"如果志芳怀孕了,她在怀孕的期间我希望能与她呆在一起。我们讨论过生孩子,这是我们都想要的。"

我必须将这件事想清楚,因为当我离开中国的最后一次,有点沮丧的是我不能够告诉志芳什么时候我会回来的。至少这样,可以在我在这里的时候作出具体计划,当然,总有未知的因素将改变一切。 如果志芳怀孕了,她在怀孕的期间我希望能与她呆在一起。我们讨论过生孩子,这是我们都想要的。所以,如果有一个在不久的将来我们有孩子,我会写到我的博客中,我得想出一个办法来。

I want to figure this out, because when I left China the last time, it was a little frustrating to me to not be able to tell Zhifang when i would be back. At least this way, I can make concrete plans while I am there. Of course, there is always the unknown that will change everything. Should Zhifang get pregnant, I will want to be with her for much of the pregnancy. We have both discussed having children, and this is something we both want. So if there is a child in our near future, I will be back to writing in my blog, trying to figure this all out. Thursday, June 4, 2009
http://thechinesedumpling.blogspot.com/2009/06/how-to-make-plans.html

译注:马丁这么好,所以才引得LZ那么爱他,才会在被打入冷宫后还口口声声表白她情犹未绝。马丁这么好,众MM都看得心痒痒的,也是很自然的啦。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

马丁的计划

我必须将这件事想清楚,因为当我离开中国的最后一次,有点沮丧的是我不能够告诉志芳什么时候我会回来的。至少这样,可以在我在这里的时候作出具体计划,当然,总有未知的因素将改变一切。 如果志芳怀孕了,她在怀孕的期间我希望能与她呆在一起。我们讨论过生孩子,这是我们都想要的。所以,如果有一个在不久的将来我们有孩子,我会写到我的博客中,我得想出一个办法来。

I want to figure this out, because when I left China the last time, it was a little frustrating to me to not be able to tell Zhifang when i would be back. At least this way, I can make concrete plans while I am there. Of course, there is always the unknown that will change everything. Should Zhifang get pregnant, I will want to be with her for much of the pregnancy. We have both discussed having children, and this is something we both want. So if there is a child in our near future, I will be back to writing in my blog, trying to figure this all out. Thursday, June 4, 2009

:wdb43:...:wdb12:...哦...:wdb37:...兄弟更早啊...:wdb20:...看得娘们心痒痒地:wdb14:哦...:wdb45:...辛苦哥们啦...:wdb17::wdb11:...

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

To begin with:

:wdb17::wdb19:
说得太好了!!不过估计你说得太深奥了,像LZ这样类型的女人还是不明白你说什么的。估计还是没完没了的那句为什么呀?为什么我这么好的女人他都要飞我呀,为什么我给他机会他不要呀,为什么我一个女人想要个孩子那些没良心的男人却不跟我要呀,我想成为他唯一的女人让他远离其他女人难道有错吗,我想让他只爱我一个难道有错吗,之类的‘为什么,难道’永远要困扰着她。怨妇可能就这么来的吧?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

马丁的计划

从LZ的帖子看,马丁就是个屎,志芳就是个白痴,
从马丁的博客看,马丁是完美的,志芳是圣洁的。

所以,马丁可能是滩素质完美的大便,志芳则是个闪着圣洁光辉的白痴。
其他MM心是不是痒痒的我不太清楚,但是阁下明显是对马丁的完美素质动心了

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

从LZ的帖子看,马丁就是个屎,志芳就是个白痴,
从马丁的博客看,马丁是完美的,志芳是圣洁的。

所以,马丁可能是滩素质完美的大便,志芳则是个闪着圣洁光辉的白痴。
其他MM心是不是痒痒的我不太清楚,但是阁下明显是对马丁的完美素质动心了

天下没完美的男人和女人。但是当某男人和某女人结合成为爱人之后,在彼此的眼里才是完美的。我指的是 真正的‘爱人’,而不是像LZ和马丁组成的这类掺水的‘爱人’。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我可没对马丁心痒痒啊 哈哈
马丁,谁也不知道他是大好人还是大坏人。但是由于LZ刚开始的爆料显得这个马丁太坏了,经过大家仔细的观察之后才发现原来事实并非全部是马丁的错,一下子反差太大,导致大家又反过来替马丁说好话。
youngguncn ,相信大多数人也不是就此就判断马丁是完美的了。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

schen, remember every time you quote something, you should clear yourself the cited incidence is true enough for the time being. Let's see what Martin said in his email of this thread 's head page. You should notice he said"I am not going to pretend that ours is a happy marriage. You can have a happy life in China, and I will live my life in Canada. We will not live our lives together. I will not have any operations to have children. "

so,pls does things logically, everybody here cann't be fooled easily as poor Martin.

My viewpoints in my last post based on the present situation, not the time elizi trapped her target. we've all known she is a multi-face witch, she changed her attitude once she became a hostess. That's why the newly-wed couple transferred to being hatred to each other.

if you can hardly think through things ethically, that doesn't means others are going after you. if your intention just are messing the truth up here, i think you aren't the one worth to talk to.

i know you kind of marriage-immigration agent, if you gonna gain trust from the potencial or in-service customes, shouldn't honesty and conscience be what you feature yourself with?

do i make myself clear? understand??????????????????????

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

schen, remember every time you quote something, you should clear yourself the cited incidence is true enough for the time being. Let's see what Martin said in his email of this thread 's head page. You should notice he said"I am not going to pretend that ours is a happy marriage. You can have a happy life in China, and I will live my life in Canada. We will not live our lives together. I will not have any operations to have children. "

so,pls does things logically, everybody here cann't be fooled easily as poor Martin.

My viewpoints in my last post based on the present situation, not the time elizi trapped her target. we've all known she is a multi-face witch, she changed her attitude once she became a hostess. That's why the newly-wed couple transferred to being hatred to each other.

if you can hardly think through things ethically, that doesn't means others are going after you. if your intention just are messing the truth up here, i think you aren't the one worth to talk to.

i know you kind of marriage-immigration agent, if you gonna gain trust from the potencial or in-service customes, shouldn't honesty and conscience be what you feature yourself with?

do i make myself clear? understand??????????????????????

我非常非常非常非常同意我的反馈同学,除了您说的有关中介的那一段。

我们无法100%确定schun是中介。我还是坚持我的观点:一定一定会有傻X在我们中间。我是一个很正面的人,我宁愿相信schun没有恶意,只是傻X而已,就像我宁愿相信志芳不是骗婚,只是傻X而已。
即使Schun是中介,我也不认为他是马丁和志芳的中介。很多次,看到schun的回帖,我都不得不用尽浑身力气把胃里翻滚的疙瘩汤压下去不吐出来。我宁愿相信没有任何一个白痴中介会雇用这种弱智员工用这种混蛋手法祸害自己的信誉,就如同我宁愿相信没有一个弱智员工会冒着被白痴中介炒鱿鱼的危险用这种混蛋手法拿自己的职业去冒险。

今天吃得非常的不舒服,希望不回看到那个傻X或者弱智员工的回帖。

另:网上有很多可以输入中文的工具,您可以用那些工具写中文,然后再剪切黏贴回帖。希望用中文输入工具不会给您造成过多的麻烦。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

他们就是会表达,会说而已,会装蒜。

哇 这个说法也太极端了吧!未免一棍子打死一船人:wdb4:
西人怎么在中国人眼里是这个样子的。我在想如果那么多中国女孩子都知道西人是PRAGMATIST口中这样的人,女孩子们还会拼命找西人结婚吗?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

i cann't see what Martin 's been lied about himself within this whole process. he could been a asshole as of other aspects but this inter-racial marriage.

he didn't makeover anything, he is 'he' now, just the same as the first time he met zhifang. Zhifang 's known well he is such a guy and took the whole asset, that's why they could come down to an marriage. but where 's zhifang's faith to her pre-marriage agreement?

what's she been done is asked for sth first and after her wishes granted,she's abandoned her responsibilities and honesty and been replace others life with her own covered fondness. that's horrible!!!

Martin's been jerk all the way, but at least he's been true with zhifang. why would zhifang married such a Canadian trash instead of a decent Chinese gentleman? so that's her choice, her decision and her desire, no one imposed a jerk to her, she asked it herself, and now, she wants more and promptly put it into act and moans Martin to fulfill her new dream.

i just cann't see any love in this special 'marriage', the only thing i've been read is "use", she's been used her man like a tool and what's so worse--in love's name, what a disgusting love !

by the way, i'm off the duty and won't talk to those idiots any more, i'm sick of those scam badly, just cann't keep going my typing ,hoah,oh,gonna puke, let's getaway hell here.........

状态
不接受进一步回复。