谢谢关注!:wdb6:英国的自助游年初就开始筹备了,下个月终于要成行了,激动啊。:wdb23:

majorshenzhen

早起的虫子被鸟吃
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 从彷徨迷惘到自信从容――偶找到理想工作的经历

偷偷地把朋友的blog放在这里供参考。

After coming back to England, I am planning to return to Norway soon. Bruce and Pan, who are a couple and also my housemates and classmates, are also planning to go back to China soon. Since we don't have much to do before leaving England, we decide to take a trip somewhere in England to celebrate the completeness of our study in England.

Bruce and Pan invited their friend Tina to join us. It is quite good for me, as otherwise it would be a bit weird for me to travel together with a couple alone:) And also it would be more cost-effective since we decided to rent a car and drive around by ourselves.

Pan worked out the plan for the whole trip, and I rented a car from Enterprise. It proves through the trip that Enterprise is a very good car rent company and also much cheaper than other companies. We reserved a car through the internet, but as it couldn't tell if the car we reserved is an automatic car or a manual car, the company then reserved a manual car for us. This delayed our trip for around three hours from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm, as we have been waiting for an automatic car. And also this gave me a lot of pressure as I am the only driver and the hotel we already booked for the first night is 5 or 6 hours' drive away.

We dropped at one Coastal Path. Pan originally planned a two-hour hiking for us, but as it was quite late when we arrived there and also there was still a long way to go, we spent even less than one hour there. When we reached our final destination for the first day, it was nearly 9:00 pm. Although we were a bit exhausted, we were all excited when we found the hotel we were going to say is actually an old castle. It is a good reward for us, since we have been travelling such a long way to come here:)

http://photo.blog.sina.com.cn/showp...//s5.sinaimg.cn/orignal/6296e041h9ea71a0e58b4
Approaching the hotel-an old castle.

Candace Gao

超级版主
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

偷偷地把朋友的blog放在这里供参考。

为啥图片都看不见啊?

Candace Gao

超级版主
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

准备陪高版英国游了。。。
帮我在多伦多寻找工作机会啊。

你在英国吗?要找哪方面的工作啊?

majorshenzhen

早起的虫子被鸟吃
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

多谢blueberrybaby了。我正向这个方向申请。不过还没有可心的offer,不知道先干干inventory control会不会为以后找这个方向的工作有帮助。
只要坚持,一定会找到你的理想工作。inventory control毕竟是相关的工作,对你以后的发展会有帮助的。在目前经济形势还不是很好的情况下,能找到相关工作还是不错的。第一份工作对大部分人来说是积累本地经验,入门的经验. 俺的第一份工作是data entry,和accounting 沾点边是因为这个data entry是为会计部门工作. 但是这个超级低级的工作是俺走进这个行业, 今天成为accounting manager的敲门砖. inventory control应该属于你职业规划的范畴之内, 在这个职位上学到的东西一定会有助于你最终理想的实现. 顺便说一句, buyer是非常重视ta所负责的产品的存货状态分析的.

G

GarfieldCai

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

谢谢关注!:wdb6:英国的自助游年初就开始筹备了,下个月终于要成行了,激动啊。:wdb23:
可以参考THE TRIP里的英国乡村旅店和酒店,效果一流,还有奇特的地理地貌,不过好像乡村酒店价钱很贵,一顿早饭100英镑:wdb26: