0.00%
回复: 全体91已经补料的同学,联合起来,起诉CIC!

有英文评论里说他是宗教原因保持处身

兄台懂得蛮多嘛,不过我又有联想了,怪不得他这么变态,原来是太压抑了!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

北京91没打分的参加诉讼,等待LZ通知。我是08年1月FN,11年1月补料,还有比我晚的吗?
我是08年2月FN,11年1月补料,也参加诉讼

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

做好起诉的一切准备!!!还是之前说的两条腿走路方针,第一:找律师打官司!第二:给反对党国会议员,媒体,和社会人士写信,寻求支持。人类社会的一个重要普世价值就是契约精神,康胖子这个来自寒冷草原的中年同性恋患者,正在背离这个基本的人类精神。
建议积案受害人要坚持每人一天不少于10封的投诉信发给相关人士和媒体,揭露肥康的丑恶嘴脸。先发起一场网络上的“非暴力不合作”运动!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

I need to clear one thing at the onset, that my comment is actually in response to the scrapping (as if some dirt.... ) of Pre 2008 applicants and the simultaneous news of Credential evaluation.

I agree in principle about Credential Evaluation, but CIC knew from the very beginning that Credential evaluation is a must ....one does not need to be a rocket scientist to understand that. If you and I can make this simple assessment, then why not CIC? ....what took them so long to implement it......passing regulations/laws at the Parliament?

They have known for more than a decade atleast, that DOCTORS DRIVE TAXI in Canada and that a passenger in a cab would be lucky to have a heart attack in a cab...because the taxi driver could be a DOCTOR and provide treatment on the street (with his Credentials that were not acknowledged and accepted by Canada)!!!!!!

The " initial rush of applicants" may not be apparent when the Cap opens (if at all) but can anyone deny that this "rush" would show up at some point of time? CIC got a month's time with the MI2 (for introducing IELTS)...so what was CREDIBLE or beneficial in that change...."nothing". Did any of the applicants gain anything....nothing. Look at the BUFFALO applicants....... their timelines.......isn't it atrocious? Similar is the case with Pakistani applicants....I am truly worried about the long time being set aside for Pakistani applicants in the name of "Security assessment" ....they are clueless as to what is going on with their applications and now they are also at the brink of thinking in similar manner - If Canada would scrape them too?

The hope meted out to some lucky Pre 2008 applicant for PNP programs is in no way any SOLACE to the one who has not been chosen for the same. The dreams of the unlucky one has shattered. I am just wondering if these applicants have to undergo the Credential evaluation?

The credential evaluation might have streamlined CIC but the applicants have now another thing to worry about for their applications to get the green signal or should I say the yellow signal?

Unfortunately, even after credential evaluation, applicants might have to go through the same fate as their previous counterparts. Credential evaluation is not the GUARANTEE for a job in the applicants' own Profession. If there had been a guarantee of "SURE JOB" then it would have been commendable....but the state of affairs of the applicants would remain the same....despite evaluation at the entry point of the application.....so IMO, this is another means to generate revenue.

I am merely pointing at the fact that whatever Canada decides regarding Credential evaluation, which is now, almost official and mandatory; Canada would continue to earn REVENUE at any cost irrespective of an applicants' success or failure at getting the PR.

What is unethical in my view is when Canada needed immigrants to fill their labor jobs (sorry to say that, but is true ), they invited tens and thousands of applicants and now when their need is over (or seems to be over; or they cannot MANAGE the inventory ) they just scrape applications with a click of fingers.......they made it look so easy and straight forward.....

I am sure CIC must have had their reasons and every major decision is in the betterment of the Country ( I hope so). Immigration Canada is re-vamping itself......that's absolutely fair and just, not only for the country but also for the applicant and is ofcourse Good news.

I just hope they deal with the applications more humanely instead of treating them (as they just did with the Pre 2008 applicants) as just " MUTE SHEAF OF PAPER" ,which being invisible to CIC, has been twined with lots of hope and aspirations.

I again Pray for those unfortunate applicants....may they find the strength to stand up and FIGHT if REQUIRED.

Mitali

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

第一次贴的那篇控诉的帖子里面漏了地址,再贴一次。

ok guys we did a sample for our compaint which we have to send to every person you think could help us in this issue

you don't need to copy and paste exactly if you want to add or edit some phrases it will be good.

I am writing to you this letter to complain and ask for help .I am among the thousands of oppressed people who applied for emigration as a FSW by 2008 and will destroy their lives and their dreams in the case of approval of the closure of their files in this unfair step.

In the beginning, the most important reasons for our choice of immigration to Canada is our belief as a country dominated by the values of justice, equality and a human rights. and we sacrificed with a lot of effort and money and time in order to prepare our files, hoping to start a new life and future for us and for our children in Canada, and we accept to wait until completion of the thousands of files, which made for Migration after us years as if we were punished on the speed of our sponsorship immigration applications and then be surprised, after waiting for more than 6 years of the Government's decision to slash our files without the slightest sense of responsibility for the destruction of the lives of thousands of families by this unfair decision , which reflects definitely the absence of respecting our humanity and our rights of dealing with our files equally like others, and without respect to the agreement between us and the government ,I ask you to imagine how much damage the physical and psychological effect on us and our families from the destruction of our lives and the loss of many opportunities and effort and years waiting for the start of our lives in Canada, what can make up all of that ?and is it required from us to start again after the loss of all these years ? the law may pass by the strong majority in the government, but how to pass from the punishment of God for the injustice and the destruction of the lives of these families, I hope you can help us in the delivery of our voices to all shades of Canadian society and I am sure that such a decision gives voice about the value and harm the reputation of Canada's more than good and we are ready to provide any additional guarantees or wait until the processing our files until 2017, but please do not damage our lives and the lives of our children by this tough and unfair decision.
and here are the Name of all parliament's member click on its name and find the contact e-mail and send it.

http://www.parl.gc.ca/MembersOfParli...Period=current

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

楼主,zeroca, 和其他同学辛苦了,先表示敬意,

几天没来,有这么大变化,我也是91的BJ, 感觉加拿大有点坑人,无数人为移民放弃了很多(包括自己),

不管是不是已经打分,我们都应该团结在一起,为了自己向加拿大抗争,即使打了分,也未必就能拿到Visa,

感觉这么大的事,是不是北京的同学应该组织一下,来个见面会,商量一下如何具体应对,感觉这样更靠谱一些,不能只靠楼主或某几个同学啊,毕竟人多力量大,且楼主还有自己工作要作,

再次向楼主及zeroca等tx表示敬意!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

建议每个人都参与转发,发到加拿大的各大媒体,反对党的邮件,全世界各移民论坛,各移民签证办公室,包括CIC!

I'm writing to complain about the recent decision that CIC made to trash all pre-C50 FSW applications.

When they created C50, they claimed that the new process would reduce the backlogs. Yet they had never worked on the backlogs. With the minister instruction, the FSW applications have been sleeping in the closet for over 4 years.

We didn't say anything but waited in great patience with the belief of justice and fairness which has always been the universal value in Canada. Until several days earlier, the minister decided to slap on our face and scratch all the files waiting in the queue. Applicants feel they are being teased by CIC.One particulaly salient example of the absurdity of CIC is that some of them just received FSW-SAP request letters which is sent out in February or March 2012 from Hongkong office requiring them to submit the supporting documents within 120 days and promising to begin assessment of their application, at the same time CIC plans to eliminate their application retrospectively on March 29,2012 in unexpected ways without mercy on their hardship and high cost in preparing and notarizing the documents. All applicats are really in fury on the unfaithfulness of this policy and the false announcement about backlog roadblock which actually is the sacrifice of the queue-jumping policy adopted by CIC.
In these many years of waiting, we have been preparing to start a new life in Canada. Many of us now don't have another chance, after giving up many opportunities to move to another country. We trusted CIC, that we could move to Canada eventually.