没办法, 你只相信这个啊,
不知有汉无论魏晋,
什么意思,没看懂。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 基督真理,改变人心,改造人类

科学有可能做到知其然,但无法做到知其所以然,正如2001年诺贝尔得主康奈尔教授所说“科学无法知道神在想什么”。

读一下Eric A. Cornell的原文吧。读完你再思考一下康奈尔到底在说什么。不懂科学没关系,信你的神也没关系,但硬要拿科学来扯虎皮作大旗就近乎无耻了。你对科学和科学家言论的歪曲引用只能体现出基督徒们的无知,盲从、懒惰和无耻。你们这不是在荣耀神,而是在玷污神,一言一行处处闪耀撒旦的光芒。说再多"God bless you"也只是廉价的虚伪。

Scientists, this is a call to action. But also one to inaction. Why am I the messenger? Because my years of scientific research have made me a renowned expert on my topic: God. Just kidding. You'll soon see what I mean. Let me pose you a question, not about God but about the heavens: "Why is the sky blue?" I offer two answers: 1) The sky is blue because of the wavelength dependence of Rayleigh scattering; 2) The sky is blue because blue is the color God wants it to be.
My scientific research has been in areas connected to optical phenomena, and I can tell you a lot about the Rayleigh-scattering answer. Neither I nor any other scientist, however, has anything scientific to say about answer No. 2, the God answer. Not to say that the God answer is unscientific, just that the methods of science don't speak to that answer.
Before we understood Rayleigh scattering, there was no scientifically satisfactory explanation for the sky's blueness. The idea that the sky is blue because God wants it to be blue existed before scientists came to understand Rayleigh scattering, and it continues to exist today, not in the least undermined by our advance in scientific understanding. The religious explanation has been supplemented--but not supplanted--by advances in scientific knowledge. We now may, if we care to, think of Rayleigh scattering as the method God has chosen to implement his color scheme.
Right now there is a federal trial under way in Dover, Pa., over a school policy requiring teachers to tell students about "intelligent design" before teaching evolution. The central idea of intelligent design is that nature is the way it is because God wants it to be that way. This is not an assertion that can be tested in a scientific way, but studied in the right context, it is an interesting notion. As a theological idea, intelligent design is exciting. Listen: If nature is the way it is because God wants it to be that way, then, by looking at nature, one can learn what it is that God wants! The microscope and the telescope are no longer merely scientific instruments; they are windows into the mind of God.
But as exciting as intelligent design is in theology, it is a boring idea in science. Science isn't about knowing the mind of God; it's about understanding nature and the reasons for things. The thrill is that our ignorance exceeds our knowledge; the exciting part is what we don't understand yet. If you want to recruit the future generation of scientists, you don't draw a box around all our scientific understanding to date and say, "Everything outside this box we can explain only by invoking God's will." Back in 1855, no one told the future Lord Rayleigh that the scientific reason for the sky's blueness is that God wants it that way. Or if someone did tell him that, we can all be happy that the youth was plucky enough to ignore them. For science, intelligent design is a dead-end idea.
My call to action for scientists is, Work to ensure that the intelligent-design hypothesis is taught where it can contribute to the vitality of a field (as it could perhaps in theology class) and not taught in science class, where it would suck the excitement out of one of humankind's great ongoing adventures.
Now for my call to inaction: most scientists will concede that as powerful as science is, it can teach us nothing about values, ethics, morals or, for that matter, God. Don't go about pretending otherwise! For example, science can try to predict how human activity may change the climate, but science can't tell us whether those changes would be good or bad.
Should scientists, as humans, make judgments on ethics, morals, values and religion? Absolutely. Should we act on these judgments, in an effort to do good? You bet. Should we make use of the goodwill we may have accumulated through our scientific achievements to help us do good? Why not? Just don't claim that your science tells you "what is good" ... or "what is God."
Act: fight to keep intelligent design out of science classrooms! Don't act: don't say science disproves intelligent design. Stick with the plainest truth: science says nothing about intelligent design, and intelligent design brings nothing to science, and should be taught in theology, not science classes.
My value judgment is that further progress in science will be good for humanity. My argument here is offered in the spirit of trying to preserve science from its foes--but also from its friends.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1126751-1,00.html

小葡萄

此ID已注销
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

读一下Eric A. Cornell的原文吧。读完你再思考一下康奈尔到底在说什么。不懂科学没关系,信你的神也没关系,但硬要拿科学来扯虎皮作大旗就近乎无耻了。你对科学和科学家言论的歪曲引用只能体现出基督徒们的无知,盲从、懒惰和无耻。你们这不是在荣耀神,而是在玷污神,一言一行处处闪耀撒旦的光芒。说再多"God bless you"也只是廉价的虚伪。

我倒没这个习惯拿科学家的言论来作为基督教合理化的理据,科学界存在大量自我怀疑和批评的科学家,他们用不着别人来怀疑他们,他们自己就具有自我否定的怀疑精神,他们的伟大不是在于怀疑上帝,而是在于怀疑自己。就是因为这种怀疑精神,他们才有勇气做实验,爱迪生发明电灯就需要推翻原有的许多假设,做一些大胆的新假设。你敢说Eric A. Cornell绝对无误?连他自己都不会这么说。

我纳闷红字部分是否表达了科学的谦虚、冷静、客观的态度?如果少一点情绪化、多一点就事论事,即使你的字不放大也未免无力,不要总是给人一种气急败坏的印象,有理不在声高。即便是科学家也存在观察错误,他们不会把观察错误全部归类为道德缺陷。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

神通过大自然给我们每一个人【普遍启示】,
然后借着先知,最后借着他的儿子耶稣给我们【特殊启示】。

罗马书1:20【自从造天地以来,神的永能和神性是明明可知的,虽是眼不能见,但藉着所造之物,就可以晓得,叫人无可推诿。】

确实叫人无可推诿。

阿吾

踏实做事 有趣做人
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

这位老兄,脾气可够暴的,好嘛,意见不一样立马儿砖头就飞过来了,不相信基督,却相信看见了撒旦。
讨论中尽量对事不对人,是本人的基本原则,
这讨论还没怎么开始呢,你这架势,这用词。。。
气急败坏的反应往往会让对方觉得自己更正确。
你的反应让你的话失去了力量,也让我们失去了继续讨论的基础。

Eric A. Cornell 文章的标题是“What Was God Thinking? Science Can't Tell“
文章大意是科学是用来了解大自然和事物的原因,而不是神的心意的,他也不愿意科学成为神学的工具,同时他也表达了科学在精神领域的局限性。

我想我那句 【科学有可能做到知其然,但无法做到知其所以然,正如2001年诺贝尔得主康奈尔教授所说“科学无法知道神在想什么”】应该不算太离谱吧!

其实一俩个科学家的话真的证明不了什么,用科学家的话来证明基督更不是我的本意,
如果真的需要找一点科学家数据来证明基督,我想下面让人惊讶的数据似乎更具有说服力,
更能引起我们的思考(当然我认为这里面有文化和家庭背景的因素。)

诺贝尔奖得主96.7%有信仰宗教,93.2%信仰基督,世界上著名科学家96.7%是有神论者!

我们不能断定在这些著名科学家背后是否有神的工作,
但我相信他们应该会感谢神创造有序的有规律可循的,充满奥秘美丽的宇宙,让科学研究有了可能。
也相信站在一定科学高度的他们应该会赞叹神奇妙的创造。

面对充满奥秘的物质界和精神界,
多一点开放,少一点偏见,
多一点谦卑,少一点骄傲。不是更好吗?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

答wjtwj,
“科学无法知道神在想什么”, “他们应该会赞叹神奇妙的创造”,

科学不想知道神在想什么,
神的奇妙, 说白了是懒惰, 对一切无知现象,用神的意图来解释, 结论还是无知,

96.7%的数据, 呵呵,

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

答wjtwj,

科学不想知道神在想什么,

96.7%的数据, 呵呵,

这句是经典,需要不断提醒这些懒惰的人们,自己搞不定的搞不明白的东西,统统推给神好了。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

面对充满奥秘的物质界和精神界,
多一点开放,少一点偏见,
多一点谦卑,少一点骄傲。不是更好吗?

这个是对的,所以我们大家要好好研究佛学,博大精深的佛教以及菩萨的智慧不是我们人类所能企及的,我们要多一点谦卑,少一点骄傲,这样更好。 像基督教这样把人分为2类,1类去天堂1类去地狱。是完全的偏执和狂妄,所以要坚决摒弃。

阿吾

踏实做事 有趣做人
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

答wjtwj,

科学不想知道神在想什么,

96.7%的数据, 呵呵,

再次说明用科学家的数据来证明基督合理性不是我的本意,