熊猫出没注意
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 我的基督信仰和生活(读经笔记)

某些基督徒很喜欢提到的,爱因斯坦是基督徒。

真的吗?以下都是转载。

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein

Einstein's views about religious belief have been collected from interviews and original writings.
He called himself an agnostic, while disassociating himself from the label atheist(不可知论者也是广义无神论或弱无神论者,此处有误). He said he believed in the "pantheistic" God of Baruch Spinoza, but not in a personal god, a belief he criticized.

爱因斯坦是一位无神论者,他经常挂在口中的“上帝”是斯宾诺莎的上帝,也就是大自然的代名词。爱因斯坦在生前就澄清过“关于我笃信宗教的说法当然是一个谎言,一个被有系统地重复着的谎言。我不相信人格化的上帝,我也从来不否认而是清楚地表达了这一点。”(1954年3月22日信件)

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

某些基督徒很喜欢提到的,爱因斯坦是基督徒。

真的吗?以下都是转载。

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein

Einstein's views about religious belief have been collected from interviews and original writings.
He called himself an agnostic, while disassociating himself from the label atheist(不可知论者也是广义无神论或弱无神论者,此处有误). He said he believed in the "pantheistic" God of Baruch Spinoza, but not in a personal god, a belief he criticized.

爱因斯坦是一位无神论者,他经常挂在口中的“上帝”是斯宾诺莎的上帝,也就是大自然的代名词。爱因斯坦在生前就澄清过“关于我笃信宗教的说法当然是一个谎言,一个被有系统地重复着的谎言。我不相信人格化的上帝,我也从来不否认而是清楚地表达了这一点。”(1954年3月22日信件)
这翻译的真好

confiture

熊猫出没注意
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

这翻译的真好

维基百科是维基百科,另一段中文是其他地方转来的,不是直接翻译维基百科。没说清楚,请各位见谅。

1954年1月3日,爱因斯坦看了哲学家Erik Gutkind的书Choose Life: The Biblical Call to Revolt后,在写给作者的信件中写道:

The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation, no matter how subtle, can change this for me. For me the Jewish religion like all other religions is an incarnation of the most childish superstition.

最后编辑: 2014-03-22
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

维基百科是维基百科,另一段中文是其他地方转来的,不是直接翻译维基百科。没说清楚,请各位见谅。

1954年1月3日,爱因斯坦看了哲学家Erik Gutkind的书Choose Life: The Biblical Call to Revolt后,在写给作者的信件中写道:

The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation, no matter how subtle, can change this for me. For me the Jewish religion like all other religions is an incarnation of the most childish superstition.

这一石哥真敢整词儿

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%