最后给河南人陆静(发音 LU JING)机会停止在法庭的争斗The last chance offering to Jing Lu to stop fighting at the Court

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
造的谣言太多了。但是对于它诉讼的东西却没有能够一条条地给出证据来证明。

不知道在法庭,这个满口谎言,最后拿不出证据来,该有什么惩罚的。

唯一能拿出来的就是我写它和它老公的真实情况的帖子。它说成了是侵犯隐私。

如果它不主动来侵犯我的隐私,然后造谣污蔑我们全家。我哪里有时间去关心他家的人如何打苦工然后在论坛上装成功人士的。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
The last chance offering to Jing Lu to stop fighting at the Court
This woman called Jing Lu, English name is Becky Lu, born in Henan
She came from ShenZhen and landed Canada in 2005. the earliest ID she used on the forum is 兔八哥. Because she was exposed by somebody else that she lied about her experience about finding a professional job and lately she quarreled with me, then she did not use her regular ID to show up at the forum, but used anonymous IDs to attack me until one of her anonymous ID Snowbear888 was caught, then she started to use lots different IDs to attack me. When she attacked me she usually likes to use made up stories to bully, defame, make fun of my son and me as well as my family members. She used her new registered ID “ 欧是GENGEN” posted my photos that she took many years ago sneekly .
The ID Jing Lu used on the forum are as below:
snowbear888
snowbear999 or snowbear399
snowbearbaby
snowbearXXXX
欧是GEN GEN
马甲线不是面
虾兵蟹将
战斗中的小蜜蜂
捶扭皮
but not limited
I call her SB38. that name is just simplified from her one of IDS snowbear888

这网好像有马甲就合并了!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回国前特意到法庭确认2月8日的安排有没有取消。

法庭说2月8日的安排依然在。因为本人不在,所以情了律师代我出庭。

英语好,还有闲情的可以去看看。

在论坛上可以任意撒谎。在法庭上依然可以任意撒谎,但是撒谎是有成本的,最后一定是要把相关的证据拿出来让法官看的。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
上星期一,当我把我所有收集出来的证据大约100个证据连同我律师写的准备起诉对方的资料在法庭盖章存档后,把所有资料邮件给了对方律师,并且告诉对方律师如果有任何改动请在2天内做出回复。但是等了3天,甚至到今天也没有收到任何的回复。所以在临走之前我又去了法庭再三确认是否有变动。

结果是原先安排的2月8日庭审没有取消。所以在我不在这里的时候,我必须请一个人代理我出庭。我就请了一个律师帮我出庭。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
下面是这个河南女人写的段子, 在论坛上,当它和其它人吵架的时候,它就喜欢把它自己的经历编排成故事然后造谣诽谤别人.

Jing Lu 的所有帖子都是我自己翻译的,唯一一段特别黄色的段子我翻译不了,于是找男人翻译。结果是没有一个人能完成。

最后我就只能自己完成了。因为我从来不说下流话,所以下面部分有翻译更好的话,请大家指教:

The following post is the typical example how Jing Lu uses her vividly detailed described made up stories to defame people,
who argue with her, along with the family members. After read JingLu's dirty words, then you can know how unscrupulous person she is

作者: snowbearbear:

这是你祖上的规矩,涨姿势了。

that is your family tradition, that I know

你就是这么,让你爸例外玩了个遍,玩腻了,混到30,找到接手的男人的吧。让发现你男人又去找小妞了吧。

you are such a woman, allowed your father to take a chance to enjoy your body completely until he got tired, then when you were 30s, found a man to take over you. later, you found your man to date another young lady.

有你这妈,看加拿大和大陆,谁敢娶你闺女。娶你闺女,得上你这老B。谁敢呐。
倒是男家的老爷可以占点便宜,上你闺女,至少图个嫩手。
having you such a mother, no matter in Canada or in China, who dares to marry your daughter. Whoever marries your daughter, has to fuck you old woman. Who dare.

But that man's old father can take advantages of your daughter, at least your daughter is young.

恭喜你家闺女啊,配个58的老头,你千万别嫌弃。人家老爷没准现在就在看贴,流着口水等你家闺女开苞呢。
点击展开...
congratulate your daughter, having a 58 year s old man, you do not need to mind. That old man might be being watch the post now, and thirsting & waiting for the first time fuck of your daughter to break her virginity.

你强,你都把你老公玩残了,宁可留北京玩你妈了,你爸也宁可让你弟玩,都不来加拿大玩你。你只好待加拿大晚上玩你闺女了。小心别捅坏了,才十几就开了爆,将来嫁不出去。

you were too strong to play your husband to the point that he has no interest in you and rather stays in Beijing to play your mother, your father also prefer to let your brother to play(your mother), they all do not want to come to Canada to play you. then you just can stay in Canada and play your daughter in the evening. be careful, beware of intrusion breaking your daughter' genitals.As your daughter is only a teen, she cannot find a man to get married later.

煞笔玩意,生个屁出来就是屁,拉坨屎出来真就是屎。有什么脸面在网上高谈阔论,骂这个骂那个。

stupid, you produce a fart is a fart and pull a lump of feces is feces. do you have a face to talk online, curing this one or the others.

玩车震约炮的是你。大温早几年就传遍了。还被人抓的现行。
瞎说烂舌头地,你的舌头就是瞎说瞎吃,弄坏的。

all about you sexing in cars or booty call has spread in great Vancouver for years. and you are caught when you are sexing.

blasting taking, your tongue is broken because you like to talk nonsense and eat rubbish.
早点让M毒男过来吧,否则你母女俩要给男人双炮了。

let that sexual disease man come, otherwise you and your daughter will be fucked by one man
就你这烂货养的闺女,十五不到就得被捅。看着老妈不要脸,她咋知道脸在哪儿呢。
找人开苞,请不要在街边脱裤哈,不文明。这老妈是不觉得这样不文明了,叫不出文明的闺女。

you rubbish gave birth to your daughter , you such a shit and she gets fucked when she was 15 . look at you, how you shameless, how your daughter know what is a shame. when she needs someone to fuck her for the first time, please do not take off pants on the street, that uncivilized. you do not feel that is uncivilized, so you will not teach your daughter to be civilized.

大婶喜见街童便

you old auntie likes to see young boy pee on the street
教化闺女除裤忙

then you teach your daughter take off pants
唯恐苞烂人不瞧

you worried other men cannot see
专找人众露下体

always reveal the lower body in front of many people

女人也能说出这些话!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
冒牌教育专家陆静(雪熊、捶扭皮)
现在在西区常春藤坐堂骗钱
误人子弟
大家广而告知
不要受骗
地址电话见下图

附件

• 73A9AE38-5CD8-4D4D-A3CD-49E4DC67460A.jpeg
    73A9AE38-5CD8-4D4D-A3CD-49E4DC67460A.jpeg
    283.2 KB · 查看: 29
  • 046A8EB6-A6F8-4B5B-9689-16D2FD63244B.png
    046A8EB6-A6F8-4B5B-9689-16D2FD63244B.png
    5.1 MB · 查看: 33
  • 1E0BA37B-AB92-4578-AC44-89A2BE394C4D.jpeg
    1E0BA37B-AB92-4578-AC44-89A2BE394C4D.jpeg
    475.7 KB · 查看: 33
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
首先从帖子标题看发帖人也不是啥好鸟,人已经到了加拿大了,但还是改不掉地域歧视这种吃屎的毛病。其次,已经在打官司了,就等法官判决啊,把这种事情发到网上能解决问题吗?除了自己丢人现眼,让所有华人也跟着丢人!!!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
揭露假移民律师 Nicky wei

该假冒移民律师,是山西同乡会会群曹振宇 微信群的骨干,1.长期假冒移民律师,号称温哥华第一移民律师,其实就是假冒
2.欺骗钱财,不给收据,3.没有道德,将我们的申请文件弄的一塌糊涂,给我们带来损失,按照合约我们多次要求她提供做的乱七八糟的文件副本,为此她先说已经电邮,经过几个月还是没有收到,后又要勒索钱财才行,再往后,为了销毁证据,她坚持不给,并且泼妇骂街,言行粗鄙4. 还威胁客户,在客户投诉后,编造篡改客户个人信息。并且将资料在曹振宇的群中网络上随意发布,用来讨价还价严重违法犯罪。5. 为此,我们在曹振宇群中要求该假冒移民律师改正错误,,但曹振宇的行为已经说明他袒护待假冒移民律师 6.,此人十分嚣张,此人仗着有“侨领”做后台,一面和中方来人拼命合照,一面恶毒攻击新中国,攻击习近平,第一次见面,此人就当面告诉我,他们山西群里有好多大人物,和令计划,令完成等勾结密切,有钱有势,对习总的反腐严重不满。 我们给所谓的山西的侨界代表曹振宇反映后,他支持假律师的立场也明确说明了他的真实立场,7 我们已经就以上事实,向加拿大移民部投诉,并且将投诉事实抄送nicky wei,这个就是天地坦荡,歹人必将受到惩罚
同时,我们也向加拿大警方立案,我们也向高等法院提起诉讼。

该假冒移民律师信息如下

Nicky Wei

加拿大 鸿泰国际移民留学
229-515 W Pender St. Vancouver V6B 6H5(
Tel. 604-265-0042

(65).pngPhoto-Wei-Nicky-e1537916474853-300x300.jpg