recluse

外围群众
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
真地吗?你再确认一哈?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

你的否定词例子好像不对哟。have not yet made 不是 have not yet to 句式的例子哟。
Have not yet made 和 have yet to make 是不同的句式,意思也有些不同。

Have yet to make 表示了动作的必要性。在小苏所引的文章里,如果用Have not yet made,语法也没有错,但是意思成了:“警察还没有去抓疑犯” (作者的本意是“警察还没有抓到“疑犯”) 。

最后编辑: 2019-07-15
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Have not yet made 和 have not yet to make 是不同的句式,但是意思差不多。
Have not yet to make 和 have yet to make 是相同的句式,意思有些不同。
三者都是正确的英语。

Have yet to make 表示了动作的必要性。在小苏所引的文章里,如果用Have not yet to make,语法也没有错,但是意思成了:“警察还没有去抓疑犯” (作者的本意是“警察还没有抓到“疑犯”) 。
俺的意思是说have not yet to make不大对头。你去搜一哈,看看搜得出来不?:giggle::giggle::giggle:

recluse

外围群众
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
俺的意思是说have not yet to make不大对头。你去搜一哈,看看搜得出来不?:giggle::giggle::giggle:
你说的对:“have not yet to make” 是错的。
我将之前的帖子中的错误改过来了。

“Have not yet made” 语法没有错,但是意思不对。小苏引的文章只有用 “have yet to make” 是正确的。

谢谢!

最后编辑: 2019-07-15
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
"Bob needs to understand he's an employee, just the same as the people scrubbing gum off the sidewalk are employees,” Disney said during an interview with the Yahoo News show “Through Her Eyes.” “And they're entitled to all the same dignity and human rights that he is.”

Iger’s paycheck last year was more than 1,000 times what the median Disney employee made in 2018, according to Equilar.

To understand the grievances of Walt Disney Co. employees, Abigail Disney said she recently went undercover to Disneyland after receiving a Facebook message from a distressed worker.

She said what she found at “The Happiest Place on Earth” was a façade that was about to crack from the pressure of making ends meet.

“Every single one of these people I talked to were saying, ‘I don't know how I can maintain this face of joy and warmth when I have to go home and forage for food in other people's garbage,’” she recalled, adding that this was not the work environment her grandfather Roy O. Disney sought out to create.

“I was so livid when I came out of there because, you know, my grandfather taught me to revere these people that take your tickets, that pour your soda,” she continued.

“Those people are much of the recipe for success.”

recluse

外围群众
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
今天的阅读还没有找到生词, 但下面这个句子我需要记一下:
"Those people are much of the recipe for success.”
What I am going to learn today:

1) She said what she found at “The Happiest Place on Earth” was a façade that was about to crack from the pressure of making ends meet.

If both “the Happiest Place on Earth” and "a façade" simply refer to the appearance of Disneyland, the sentence would be easy to understand. However, you may have a better interpretation.

2) I have to go home and forage for food in other people's garbage.

Is this a matter of fact description or an exaggeration?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
What I am going to learn today:

1) She said what she found at “The Happiest Place on Earth” was a façade that was about to crack from the pressure of making ends meet.

If both “the Happiest Place on Earth” and "a façade" simply refer to the appearance of Disneyland, the sentence would be easy to understand. However, you may have a better interpretation.

2) I have to go home and forage for food in other people's garbage.

Is this a matter of fact description or an exaggeration?
I don't believe the second one is true at least.