家庭旅馆 国内机票版 海运专栏 房版

04年北京的CASE请进

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
北京的,一直以来望眼欲穿的,状态始终是14的同学们:
我发现眼镜腿先生最近给使馆的信很能代表我们的心声,他的信理性而有分量。有一个想法,我们在眼镜腿先生的信上方写我们对此信的态度和支持, 再注上个人的档案日期发给使馆。
我已征得眼镜腿先生的同意。反正我们闲着也是闲着。他们收了我们审理费给一档案号,搁一边就不管了。我们需要让他们经常听到我们的声音,不管是个人还是群体的强有力的声音。
先写一个哈。
I strongly agree with the following letter. His words exactly represent my opinions and feelings.
2004, 6, Beijing Case

Dear Minister
I am writing this letter to express our great disappointment and indignation to the poor service of Beijing Embassy for her applicants of permanent residence as federal skilled worker, and to urge you to remarkably enhance the quota of immigration in Beijing Embassy in the 2006-2007 program.

Beijing Embassy has started processing my case of application for permanent residence in Canada as a federal skilled worker from Aug. 22, 2004. However, after waiting very, very patiently for more than one year, the process status of my application is still 14 on the website of Beijing Embassy, which means ‘still in the queue for assessment’, in other word, they have not begun processing my case at all. Thousands of applicants of 2004 in Beijing Embassy have been waiting side by side with me in unnecessary ordeal which should have been saved and avoided if we had been well-informed before handing in our applications to Beijing Embassy.

While Beijing Embassy are struggling with cases of applicants in 2001, large number of applicants of 2004 in Hongkong Consulate have received their visas, some lucky ones have already been enjoying their new life in Canada by now. I would not discuss with you on the reasons for such inhuman and disgraceful retardation in Beijing Embassy. If there were so many application cases in Beijing Embassy that visa officers could not deal with them within several years, I believe anyone with a friendly and considerate heart would have made remarkable assertion on public resources to warn the following applicants against sending their applications to Beijing, which should have avoided unnecessary troubles and pains on both sides. And I would like not to explore the reasons why Beijing Embassy had not done so, for any supposition would only lead to unpleasant conclusion, which I am ashamed to unclose.

Thanks to the nobleness of the great friendliness and sacrifice of the well-known great international soldier, Dr. Bethune, who had fought side by side with Chinese people against Japanese invaders in the last century and devoted even his saintly life for this magnificent enterprise, I have always been holding an intimate affection for Canada people. That is the very reason why I am still willing to persist in my application. However, such endless waiting in the procession of Beijing Embassy is quite outside my scope. To apply for permanent residence in Beijing Embassy is to attend the application concentration camp, compared with the high efficiency in Hongkong Consulate or Embassy of Australia government.

I am with the least intention to cast any personal insult or aggression. I could understand that the common visa officers in Beijing Embassy would hold neither positive nor negative attitude for applicants, and the retardation is due to the bureaucratism and apathy which could be found in all official departments around the world. However, I believe you should understand the feelings if you find any vehement remarks in my letter, just like the same feelings you would experience yourself if you come into a restaurant, order a dish and pay for it immediately, sit down with the pleasant anticipation for the following enjoyment, yet after waiting hungrily for several hours, if not several years, you get to learn that there have been thousands of clients in front of you waiting for their food, and your dish would be smartly serviced ‘as soon as possible’, and the most important thing in the world is, to ‘keep very, very patient, and keep your enquiry to the minimum extent’! What would you do if you are confronted with such situation? I hope Beijing Embassy would display more friendliness and more efficiency to her applicants, if Canada really welcome her potential immigrants.

On the websites there arise exciting news for your last announcement about elevating the number of immigrants dramatically in the following years, which bring fresh hope and comfort to our broken hearts. Here permit us express our sincere wish that you introduce large amplitude in the quota of Beijing Embassy applicants, and accelerate the process of our application to the maximum extent. Almost all of us, applicants of 2004 in Beijing Embassy, could expect to get our visas in late 2007 if the quota of Beijing in 2007 is not less than 8000, about 600 more than the number of 2006. We would be extremely grateful to your kindly heart and considerate help.

Should you be advised that this letter would be with the possibility to get published on both China and Canadian media resources, and the reply should be from the honorable Minister himself.

Should you be advised that we are not numbers and statistics, instead, we are human beings, with the same delicate feeling, hope, emotion, and enthusiasm, as well as dignity and rights, as yourselves.

Should you be advised that if our reasonable appeal should not be met with respectful and considerate answer, we would hold our right to further juristical action. Applicants for permanent residence are potential future citizens, it is the duty and responsibility of any Canadian federal departments, including the CIC, to respect and protect our legal and human rights.

I am looking forward to your reply. Your friendly help and timely reply should be highly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,
×××××
Representative of applicants of 2004 in Beijing Embassy

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
I also wrote to VO with 眼镜腿 message attached. I read a thread that a 04 buddy received the mail from VO requiring for application material undating. His FN is 04, 8, 25. Any other buddies FN in 04 later half year got the mail? I did not get the mail. My FN is also in Aug. 04.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Castlevania 说:
I also wrote to VO with 眼镜腿 message attached. I read a thread that a 04 buddy received the mail from VO requiring for application material undating. His FN is 04, 8, 25. Any other buddies FN in 04 later half year got the mail? I did not get the mail. My FN is also in Aug. 04.

I did not get the mail too.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
KittyCat 说:
听到移民之家那边普通面试贴里面的sattava还有山里红说04年的已经有ME,Visa的了(超越0203年的),说按照专业需求和材料完整有人被审理到了。我没亲眼见过,也请大家互相问问是不是真的如此?

这个事情好像还没有发生在坛子里的移友身上,不知是真是假。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我不相信有 04 年的会被审理. 他们连我们的材料都没有看过, 有什么根据来选择呢? 挑出一部分来审理又有什么意义呢? 为什么是 04 而不是 02, 03 呢? 据我所知, 02 03 里材料齐全 73 分以上的大有人在哦.

D

DBA

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%
mattruan 说:
我不相信有 04 年的会被审理. 他们连我们的材料都没有看过, 有什么根据来选择呢? 挑出一部分来审理又有什么意义呢? 为什么是 04 而不是 02, 03 呢? 据我所知, 02 03 里材料齐全 73 分以上的大有人在哦.

0203和部分04的06年初同时审理的可能性较大。