斯坦福 IT

有关EI的申请和案例

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 有关EI的申请和案例

请jiao楼主, 我九月中开始拿EI, 十一月,接了一个1个月的工作, 但是,属于consultant 形式, 不属于任何公司, 月末, 我会出invoice, bill for the work have done for the month. 这样一来, 我该怎样汇报呢? I tried to report as other earnings, but how could I let them know this is only a short-term consulting job, there will be no ROE for me when I finish it. it seems I can only fill up the form as a full-time employment, furthermore, I couldn't supply any company names I am working with since they are not my employers. how should I report under this kind of situation?
After this consulting job, I will prepare my exam for 2 weeks which I would expect to have my EI to cover my expense, after it, I will go to another company for a 3 weeks' job which I think I should stop my EI again, my EI will be expired at end of May 2010, please advise, how could get my EI reported properly? thank you

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

请jiao楼主, 我九月中开始拿EI, 十一月,接了一个1个月的工作, 但是,属于consultant 形式, 不属于任何公司, 月末, 我会出invoice, bill for the work have done for the month. 这样一来, 我该怎样汇报呢? I tried to report as other earnings, but how could I let them know this is only a short-term consulting job, there will be no ROE for me when I finish it. it seems I can only fill up the form as a full-time employment, furthermore, I couldn't supply any company names I am working with since they are not my employers. how should I report under this kind of situation?

我想你是属于自雇的类型吧。网上汇报一开始便有如下问题:
Work and Wages

Are you self-employed?

回答“YES”后,便接着依次回答便是。
而是否视为working a full working week 请参看Employment Insurance (EI) and self-employed, farmers and independent workers中的解释。

After this consulting job, I will prepare my exam for 2 weeks which I would expect to have my EI to cover my expense,
这两周没工作,可以继续领EI。

after it, I will go to another company for a 3 weeks' job which I think I should stop my EI again, my EI will be expired at end of May 2010, please advise, how could get my EI reported properly? thank you
如果3周是全职工作,就参照如下方法汇报后,又会暂停EI。
Work and Wages

Are you self-employed?
No

Did you work or receive any earnings during the period of this report? This includes work for which you will be paid later, unpaid work or self-employment.
Yes

Did you start a full time job during the period of this report?
YES

回答如上。

忘忧缘

家园一员&团团圆
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

视情况而定。如果你的总收入是依靠普通EI才能达到最低资金担保要求的话,是会有影响的。

移民。你在申请父母移民时,填写担保评估表IMM1283E 中的13.B Other income ,在《担保人指导》5196E 的第22页13.B Other income
Calculate income that you received from other sources. Use the following definitions:
。。。。
Maternity, parental and sickness benefits: only maternity, parental and sickness benefits paid under the Employment Insurance Act are considered income. Other
payments such as employment insurance and federal training allowances are not considered as income.
。。。
You cannot include provincial instruction and training allowances, social assistance,child tax benefits, guaranteed income supplement or employment insurance payments.

探亲。如果父母探亲是依靠你在加国的资金(包括EI)来担保的话,是受影响的;如果父母自己有足够的资金主持自己来加旅游,我想影响不大。
谢谢楼主的热心回复!我是今年在领EI,但今年还不办父母的移民申请,将来如果办理的话,曾经领过EI,会受影响吗?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

楼主你好!我想请教一下,ROE上面有一栏写着EXPECTED DATE OF RECALL:我前一份工作公司填的是N,后一份工作公司写的是U,这个N和U分别代表了什么呢?

参看:
Block 14 - Expected date of recall (Optional)
If you choose to complete this block, enter the date the employee will be returning to work. Otherwise, check the "unknown" box or the "not returning" box.

N:not returning
U:unknown

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

EI学费申请一般年底会比较容易些。都说EI学费最近特不好申请,但是我已申请到了,而且批钱的人,竟然还多给了我生活费。朋友说,年底好申请,看来是真的。我得到LZ的很多帮助,在这里谢谢啦

EI和SC现在确实不好批,有的朋友4个月了都没批下,可能是各人的条件不一样。

恭喜啦!:wdb20::wdb6:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

wlh75,你好!我看了你的贴,最近我也想去学习PSW,你能介绍一下你学的学校么?或者还有其他的好的学校?学费是多少?一般什么时候开学?很冒昧,谢谢你!

学习PSW,很多学校或社区都有举办,一般学校学习便可。主要的是喜欢不喜欢这一行业,这行业很多工作机会,失业率小。学费2000左右,各学校或社区收费不一,开课时间灵活,学期短,可到学校或社区咨询下。

我以前的学校不存在了。

你还可到如下链接看看:http://forum.iask.ca/showthread.php?t=178547

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

楼主,谢谢你!我以前在国内是学机械的,做过本行,市场营销和管理,现在加拿大一小城市,因老公以前工作和生活在许多大城市,现在又重新回到这个小城市,找到一个稳定的工作,所以现在我们再移到其它城市的可能性几乎没有,这个小城市也没有什么工业和商贸,比较适合养老,所以老年人比较多,所以我只有立足我们这个城市,重新去学一个专业。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

楼主,谢谢你!我以前在国内是学机械的,做过本行,市场营销和管理,现在加拿大一小城市,因老公以前工作和生活在许多大城市,现在又重新回到这个小城市,找到一个稳定的工作,所以现在我们再移到其它城市的可能性几乎没有,这个小城市也没有什么工业和商贸,比较适合养老,所以老年人比较多,所以我只有立足我们这个城市,重新去学一个专业。

不错的决择!PSW学习挺容易,学完便有证书。我以前的同学,英文也只有LINC二级,现在的到家里照顾老人,收入不菲。主要的还是敬业精神。

祝好运!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我现在正在领EI,自费在一家公立college学习,我想既然我自己出学费了,就不麻烦向政府汇报了。所以在两周一次的汇报里面,我一直没有报告念书的事。

前几周学校忽然要我的SIN卡号码,我问他们要SIN卡干什么,校方说要向政府报告。我现在好担心,如果政府知道了我念书而没有汇报,会不会追回以前发给我的EI?

我已经好几周没有上网报告EI了,因为我不知道该怎么汇报念书的事,是继续隐瞒还是告诉政府呢?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我现在正在领EI,自费在一家公立college学习,我想既然我自己出学费了,就不麻烦向政府汇报了。所以在两周一次的汇报里面,我一直没有报告念书的事。

前几周学校忽然要我的SIN卡号码,我问他们要SIN卡干什么,校方说要向政府报告。我现在好担心,如果政府知道了我念书而没有汇报,会不会追回以前发给我的EI?

我已经好几周没有上网报告EI了,因为我不知道该怎么汇报念书的事,是继续隐瞒还是告诉政府呢?

普通EI的作用,是给失业者暂时的生活费用,鼓励失业者重回工作岗位;无法找到工作,才可以读书,pull time学习,必须向政府报告,是否获批,视个案而定。

可以和学校商量下,让它不报行不行。政府知道,读书而不报,会如数加利息追回。

网上汇报时,有如下内容:
Did you attend school or a training course during the period of this report?

Were you ready, willing and capable of working each day, Monday through Friday during each week of this report?

----

建议:先与学校联系;不行的话,再如实汇报。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

楼主,近来可好?我现在打工的一个地方,老板是一个菲律丙的,特别扣门,所以我想在这里也干不长,而且我明年二月份要回国待一个多月,这个工作肯定是要离开了,但是我又不甘心被这老板所欺负.

1. 她某天不想让你去工作,就找个借口,today I am sick, (the office is not open) you don't need to come to work,象这种情况她应该付我工资吗?因为合同上说的是full-time job.

2.以前工作的好几个同事都被fire,(申请EI 成功,)或者其他原因离开了,所以现在我没有同事,只有我和这老板两个人.

3.她对你总是怀疑,因为现在的工作和钱打交道,她不给你办公室的钥匙,有次她迟到,我等了她两三个小时呢.

呵呵,我的情况比较复杂.反正我也打算去学校读书了,要不老是给人打工呢.谢谢楼主.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

楼主,近来可好?我现在打工的一个地方,老板是一个菲律丙的,特别扣门,所以我想在这里也干不长,而且我明年二月份要回国待一个多月,这个工作肯定是要离开了,但是我又不甘心被这老板所欺负.

1. 她某天不想让你去工作,就找个借口,today I am sick, (the office is not open) you don't need to come to work,象这种情况她应该付我工资吗?因为合同上说的是full-time job.

2.以前工作的好几个同事都被fire,(申请EI 成功,)或者其他原因离开了,所以现在我没有同事,只有我和这老板两个人.

3.她对你总是怀疑,因为现在的工作和钱打交道,她不给你办公室的钥匙,有次她迟到,我等了她两三个小时呢.

呵呵,我的情况比较复杂.反正我也打算去学校读书了,要不老是给人打工呢.谢谢楼主.

谢谢关心!近来挺好!

劳工法规定如下:http://www.labour.gov.on.ca/english/es/pubs/guide/minwage.php

Employees Sent Home After Working Less Than Three Hours: The Three-Hour Rule

When an employee is required to report to work for a shift of 3 hours or longer but works less than three hours, he or she must be paid whichever of the following amounts is the highest:

• three hours at the minimum wage,
    or
  • the employee's regular wage for the time worked.
For example, if an employee who is a liquor server is paid $10.00 an hour and works only two hours, he or she is entitled to three hours at minimum wage (e.g., $8.90, the liquor servers minimum wage as of March 31, 2010 x 3 = $26.70) instead of two hours at his or her regular wage ($10.00 x 2 = $20.00).
The rule does not apply to:

• students (including students over 18 years of age)
  • employees whose regular shift is three hours or less
  • where the cause of the employee not being able to work at least three hours was beyond the employer's control.

如果要自己辞职申请EI,据你所述,可围绕两点来准备证据:
-[FONT=宋体]与上司相处困难[/FONT],[FONT=宋体]并非你的原因[/FONT].
- [FONT=宋体]雇主做违法的事[/FONT].
你可以针对她的错误,与她闹翻天,至少三次以上,自己做好记录,一定要准备充份有效的证据,特别是现在政府财政紧缺的情况下,不容易获批。