家庭旅馆 国内机票版 海运专栏 房版

Orz 紧缺职业出台后,选错了的NOC可以更改吗?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: Orz 紧缺职业出台后,选错了的NOC可以更改吗?

我是11月份提交,11月18好拿到FN。可是,我所提交的其他材料(推荐信,学历,等等)都被退回来,说现在具体政策没有下来,无法处理。等需要的时候,再提交。

我在想,VO凭什么来判断你是否是38种职业中一种。仅仅根据申请表中的描述来判断?

所以,我想写信去问问是否可以改。下面是我的草稿,望各位大侠看看,有什么不妥。

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am an applicant of Skilled Worker Immigration. Below is my information.
NAME: xxxxxxx
Date of Birth: xxxxxx
File Number: xxxxxx
Cell Phone: xxxxxx

I submitted my application in the early November and got the File Number (xxxxxx) on 18-11-2008. However, I found I have not clarified my career clearly in my application due to my inadequate reseach on how to fill the application form. To summarize, There are two issues. Firstly, I just filled only one position as a whole during my carrer in xxxxx in the past 5.5 years even though I have been appointed to several positions including project manager. Secondly, I mapped the wrong NOC code with my career statement.

So, could you let me know how I can correct it effectively? Which one of the following options is prefer?
1) I update the application form with the correct NOC mapping. It still belongs to the same File Number.
2) I withdraw the current application and then reapply to get a new File Number.

It would be greatly grateful if you would sugget me next step.

Regards,

xxxxx

等你的消息!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

你在申请表上没有填自己的职业代码吗?应该就是以那个为准。移民官会好心地帮你分析你的职业描述更贴近哪个38?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我的案子更搞笑,8月份递的申请一直没有划款,一直等到11月份又再递了一次,到今天12月2日也还是没有动静,我的VOC是2171,大学里的2171,这下好了,还得改新政下的4121,大学教授,但是我就是不明白人家要我们这些大学教授去干吗呀,当然大学教授不是只有中国才有,到时怎么来认定呢?
不管怎样,还是有点庆幸当初划款没有成功呢,否则等退款那得浪费多少时间呢?再说你在原有的职业定位上来改总之不是太好,:wdb18::wdb23:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

不划款的话,移民局会如何看待?重复申请多次,可行吗?

我的案子更搞笑,8月份递的申请一直没有划款,一直等到11月份又再递了一次,到今天12月2日也还是没有动静,我的VOC是2171,大学里的2171,这下好了,还得改新政下的4121,大学教授,但是我就是不明白人家要我们这些大学教授去干吗呀,当然大学教授不是只有中国才有,到时怎么来认定呢?
不管怎样,还是有点庆幸当初划款没有成功呢,否则等退款那得浪费多少时间呢?再说你在原有的职业定位上来改总之不是太好,:wdb18::wdb23:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Dear XXX

If the NOC code entered on your application does not correspond to one of the 38 occupations in the Ministerial Instructions your application and processing fees will be returned to you. You may submit a new application but in this case you will have to provide an explanation as to why you are providing different employment experience from your previous application.

Yours sincerely,
Visa and Immigration Section

我刚收到回信如上所说。。。各位看看,我该如何做下一步

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

证明是何种NOC的材料包括合同公证,推荐信等材料;如果这些内容你还没有提交,下次再递的时候递上就是,加上对之前递错的一个解释信。假如已经提交,就要再好好解释下咯。。。

binary

淘汰男
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Dear XXX

If the NOC code entered on your application does not correspond to one of the 38 occupations in the Ministerial Instructions your application and processing fees will be returned to you. You may submit a new application but in this case you will have to provide an explanation as to why you are providing different employment experience from your previous application.

Yours sincerely,

这个答复,确实还算中肯和合理,

但是,但是"If the NOC code entered on your application does not correspond to one of the 38 occupations in the Ministerial Instructions your application and processing fees will be returned to you. "
真是让人心寒啊。

重新提交申请,需要提供相关工作证明,我想如果提供的申请材料以及证明材料事实清晰,证据确凿的话,加国也不是那么不讲道理的。

关键是大家要能自圆其说,不要弄虚作假弄巧成拙,将来在移民局留了案底,反而把后面的路都堵上了!:wdb1:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Dear XXX

Yours sincerely,

我刚收到回信如上所说。。。各位看看,我该如何做下一步

我打算撤,但不说我NOC选错了,以免VO怀疑我意图太明显,同时准备烤鸭,过上半年重递,到时把资料搞全能够互相印证。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

NOC code entered 是指什么?
是指在Schedule-3表中11. your work experience项中list中的么?

是不是这个list中的某一个超过一年的是38项中的就符合新政?

这个答复,确实还算中肯和合理,

但是,但是"If the NOC code entered on your application does not correspond to one of the 38 occupations in the Ministerial Instructions your application and processing fees will be returned to you. "
真是让人心寒啊。

重新提交申请,需要提供相关工作证明,我想如果提供的申请材料以及证明材料事实清晰,证据确凿的话,加国也不是那么不讲道理的。

关键是大家要能自圆其说,不要弄虚作假弄巧成拙,将来在移民局留了案底,反而把后面的路都堵上了!:wdb1: