家庭旅馆 国内机票版 海运专栏 房版

给使馆发邮件的建议

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
上周综合坛子意见也曾给BJ去过封MAIL 聊做参考吧

Title:Enquiry on my update documents and case status (FN: BXXXXXX)

My personal info:

Name:XX XXXX
Birth: XX.XX,19XX
Email: XX@XXXX
Tel.:0XXXXXXXXXX
Enquiry Type:Skilled Worker Immigration

Dear Sir/Madam,

According to the request letter, I have sent my update documents (including my baby's material) through my agent at the beginning of June. But Internet case status is still 5 (waiting for new documents). Therefore, I am writing to ask whether all my update documents have been received. If the answer is yes, would you please inform me the new status of my case now? As you know, I have spent more than 37 months on this application.
Your understanding and cooperation with quick feedback will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
XX XXXX
2005-XX-XX

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
体检6个月时写给使馆的查询信,供有需要的移友参考:

Dear Officer :
Since Nov.30th, 2001, I had very patiently waited for my immigration application almost about four years. Since Dec.18th,2004, I had established Medical Examination almost six months, The expired date of medical examination is more and more near there, but the Internet Case Status is always: 12, File is under review.Would you please to tell me : when will I receive final decision about my immigration application or what can I do next?
Another question, I had sent RPRF (the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for immigrants). over seven months since Dec.26, 2004, Until now I did not receive either receipt or acknowledgement, Would you please to help me or tell me why?
Your understanding and cooperation with quickly feedback will be highly appreciated.

最后编辑: 2005-08-30
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
体检8个月时写给使馆,尚未发出的查询信,供有需要的移友参考:

尚未发出的查询信件供您参考,不是万不得已,最好不用:

Title : Ask for the schedule about my immigration application
To: beijing-immigration@international.gc.ca

To whom it may concern:
Since Nov.30th, 2001, I had very patiently waited for my immigration application almost about four years. Since Dec.18th,2004, I had established Medical Examination for eight months. The expired date of medical examination is more and more near there now, but the Internet Case Status is always: 12, File is under review. For your seriously delay, It was extremely affected to my family both short-term and long-term plan, also it made me fatal losing. Would you please to tell me : when will I receive final decision about my immigration application or what can I do next about it ?
Next time, please forgive me, I will inquiry my case status to the honourable Minister Joe Volpe at Minister@cic.gc.ca directly.
Another question, I had sent my RPRF (the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for immigrants) over nine months since Dec., 2004, Until now I had not received neither receipt nor acknowledgement letter yet, Would you please to help me or tell me why?
Your understanding and cooperation with quickly feedback will be highly appreciated.

My name:Liu xxx-xxx
My birth: Dec.xx,19xx
My-email: xxxx@xxx.com.cn
My File Number: B04xxxxxxx
My Tel.: 13xxxxxxxxx
My Address: Room xx, Building 16,No.xxx,xxx Road, Putuo District,
Shanghai City, China.
上海市xxx区xxx路xx号xxx室 xxx (收)
Post Code: 200xxx

Best wishes & regards!
Yours truly, Liu xxx-xxx
2005-08-20

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
又跟刘J学了一招,我也准备发信了

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
眼镜腿,发信后如果得到回复,记得贴上来大家分享。

看到过你拟的信,英文实在太棒了,我佩服得不得了。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
呵呵,哪里有刘JJ的好?

该死的大使馆,至今未回复。今天再发再催了

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
呼呼,还不是妹子支持的妙,居然给俺加出了666这等牛分

希望可以借妹子的吉兆哈!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
偶7月份试过,成功了

4月递表,1周后扣款,然后等到7月还没消息,后来偶急了,不听“只能用FAX 或信件”那一套,给他们发了封e-mail,马上收到“receipt of your e-mail"的自动回复,约10天收到正式回信,说偶的FN早就在5.26签出:wdb20: ,不过也告诫偶尽量减少查询......

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
useful

蒙蒙牛

普通游神§大智若
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
给HK发EMAIL前,请仔细阅读以下事项

Contact Us > Read this before enquire

Immigration Enquiries: hkong-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

The processing time for your case has been exceeded. Check processing times at here

If your enquiry concerns an application already being processed in our office we will send a personalised answer only if the processing time is longer than announced or there is a problem. Otherwise, the correspondent must assume that we have noted his/her message and that processing of his/her application is proceeding normally.

You do not send multiple copies of the same enquiry. Multiple enquiries may delay our reply

For general information about Canada’s immigration program, please consult the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website www.cic.gc.ca

Citizenship and Immigration provides an on-line enquiry service, e-CAS, for certain categories of immigration applications. Click here for more information.

Also see other online services available at here

For family members in Canada sponsoring overseas applicants at this office, you can get information on citizenship and immigration programs in Canada by using the CIC Call Centre's automated telephone service or speaking with a Call Centre agent. The Call Centre can also provide you with application forms for sponsoring your relatives from Canada and can make address changes for your contact numbers in Canada.

For general information on processing times, click here

For information on who may represent you ? click here

Click here for the website addresses of the Canadian visa offices around the world.

最后编辑: 2005-11-03