林俊案跟最近的中国人移民受限有关联吗?Metrotown惊现KILL ALL CHINESE!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 林俊案跟最近的中国人移民受限有关联吗?Metrotown惊现KILL ALL C

:wdb45:
林俊案一直没有结果,联想前后所发生的,也许政府迫于种族分子的压力。

昨天在Metrotown Sport Chek旁边的女卫生间里,发现有人在隔板上写了KILL ALL CHINESE! 具体位置:迎面第二间。

刚才打电话给RCMP汇报,郁闷的是:就这三个简单的单词,女警员竟听不懂,我重复了四、五遍!我咬着牙,恨恨地一遍一遍重复着侮辱性的词语!女警员说我有口音,但我的发音算是比较标准的了,以前很多当地人都表扬我,这次就这三个简单的词。。。真是让人崩溃,最后不得不拼出来。

女警员说会找人擦掉,我说如果仅是擦掉,我当时就可以做了,我说我觉得应该让警察知道这件事,她说当然。过了一会儿,她回电话,说已经开始调查了。

小雷音

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

如果是我写的,我笑了

小雷音

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

不知道这件事如果发生在团结的印度人身上,印度人会如何反应。
写一个试一下就知道

小雷音

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

猜想:某女进厕所时,一个华人女的正离开那个位置,且留下没有处理干净的toilet,于是后进厕所的写下了那串字。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Racist graffiti at Burnaby's Metrotown touches on ‘underground’ issues: advocate

By Jeremy Nuttall, 24 hours Vancouver
Thursday, November 21, 2013 8:51:51

Metro Vancouver’s Chinese community is wondering if they’re truly welcome after a photo of racist graffiti was taken at a local mall and posted to an Internet site popular with local Chinese.

The woman who posted the photo to the site iask.ca took it inside a washroom stall in the ladies room at Metropolis at Metrotown.

“Kill all Chinese” was scrawled onto the side of the stall in what appears to be pen and captured by Monday by someone who only wants to be known as Ms. Lu due to safety concerns.

“I just wanted to ignore it,” Lu said. “The next day I decided to report it to police.”

The photo had many online telling people to call the police when they see such graffiti.

One user wondered what the Chinese community had done to deserve the morbid attack.

And it’s not the first time she’s seen such comments around the city, leading her and others online to question how welcome the Chinese actually are in Canada.

“When I came here three years ago I would also see words like, ‘go back to China.’” She said. “I have seen it on trees and on walls.”

According to Jeanne Fike of the Burnaby Intercultural Planning Table, a group working toward racial harmony, despite the organization’s efforts there is still a problem with bigotry in Burnaby — it’s just not always easily visible.

“I think in Burnaby racism is more underground, it’s more subtle, it’s not as overt as it is in many other places in the world,” Fike said. “But I have no doubt it is alive and well, thank heaven we have human rights legislation.”

But Fike said the majority of residents in Burnaby would be appalled at the graffiti, and significant efforts have been made to tackle such issues, adding she wanted to apologize to the Chinese community that the “shocking” incident had happened.

“These kinds of folks (the vandals) are exactly the kind of folks we are trying to reach,” said Fike. “We have to take purposeful action in developing a more welcoming, inclusive community and we need to have a lot of cross-cultural education.”

Burnaby RCMP said such incidents are taken seriously and investigated to find out why they happened and to prevent any escalation while the graffiti is taken down as soon as possible.

The RCMP said perpetrators of such graffiti are also subject to prosecution.

最后编辑: 2013-11-21