hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
March24,2016
昨天下班刚回到家,新工作的supervisor的电话就到了,她说新同事们和客户对我的印象都很好,虽然我刚干了两个礼拜,刚好有个全职空缺,经他们开会研究,希望我能干全职。我只道这家agency 是有工会的,福利待遇好的一塌糊涂,据同事说有很多人挤破头想进这家agency 都进不来。
可我有我的计划跟安排,回复她说非常感激她的信任,但我希望继续干on call,原因很简单,干了全职就不好脱身了,下月底还要去欧洲旅行呢。。。哈!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
March24,2016
昨天下班刚回到家,新工作的supervisor的电话就到了,她说新同事们和客户对我的印象都很好,虽然我刚干了两个礼拜,刚好有个全职空缺,经他们开会研究,希望我能干全职。我只道这家agency 是有工会的,福利待遇好的一塌糊涂,据同事说有很多人挤破头想进这家agency 都进不来。
可我有我的计划跟安排,回复她说非常感激她的信任,但我希望继续干on call,原因很简单,干了全职就不好脱身了,下月底还要去欧洲旅行呢。。。哈!
你这么牛掰,你爸妈知道吗?
嘻嘻。

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你老兄也是的,天天忙的晕头转向。。。。。
在家老两口对眼看,好像难受似的呀。。。。。。
最近才稍微宽松了一些。。。。。

。。。。
Yes, health is always better than wealth....This is an old English proverb, which means that it is always better to be healthy than wealthy.

Money can't buy health despite having the ability to acquire the best medical services.Nowadays there a rapid growth of competition in job market and people are fighting to keep their jobs and forgetting how important their health in a stressful environment. In my view, constantly overloaded working will lead to a lot of mental and physical health problems.

I always say to myself: your job is not your life!!!

: )

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Yes, health is always better than wealth....This is an old English proverb, which means that it is always better to be healthy than wealthy.

Money can't buy health despite having the ability to acquire the best medical services.Nowadays there a rapid growth of competition in job market and people are fighting to keep their jobs and forgetting how important their health in a stressful environment. In my view, constantly overloaded working will lead to a lot of mental and physical health problems.

I always say to myself: your job is not your life!!!

: )
知易行难。。。。。。
有的时候,把时间塞满,脑子就能空下来了。。。。

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
有。练瑜伽最后十分钟就这个。
要不灵魂出窍,要不昏昏欲睡。。。。
haha, good for you!
if you can keep practicing yoga, I believe you will get a better understanding of why it seems to be beneficial for so many aspects of life:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harvard Yoga Scientists Find Proof of Meditation Benefit
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...a-scientists-find-proof-of-meditation-benefit

最后编辑: 2016-03-24

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
March24,2016
At lunchtime, I walked a few blocks of downtown area, I found something interesting occurred in front of the BC hydro headquarters.
some young girls are practicing hunger strike ! At least three tents have been set up in front of the building, one girl who asked my signature for support told me they had been doing these over 12 days! ---------from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
for what? here is the reason: BC Hydro currently have a plan to build up Site C Dam which would cost $8.8 billion. BC citizens will pay for this. BC Hydro has already confirmed rate increases between 2014-2018 of 28% and it is anticipated that cumulatively, rate increases over the next 10 years will be about 45% without Site C. If Site C is built, BC Hydro intends to increase rates even further after the dam is operational, to recover the costs of the new dam. BC Supreme Court granted an injunction against protesters at the Rocky Mountain Fort camp, at the request of BC Hydro. The camp was dismantled and protesters flocked to the BC hydro's downtown headquarters to continue demonstrating!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

最后编辑: 2016-03-24
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
haha, good for you!
if you can keep practicing yoga, I believe you will get a better understanding of why it seems to be beneficial for so many aspects of life:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harvard Yoga Scientists Find Proof of Meditation Benefit
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...a-scientists-find-proof-of-meditation-benefit
俺太有悟性了,不敢多练,怕走火入魔嘹~~~~~~

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
看他或她的帖子,读他或者她的文字,总让我忍俊不禁,笑得前仰后合是常态,都上瘾了。。。!
这位网友是把"痛苦"留给自己,把"快乐"带给大家的典范!
在此,致以最最最崇高的敬礼!
不得不说,这为jump大神的帖子以及文字太有魔力了,真的看上瘾了。本打算晚上上网看喜剧电影,靠,结果每隔十几二十分钟就把片子停掉跑上来看看有啥子新进展,
又有啥子妙语连珠,大珠小猪落玉盘。。。。哈!

最后编辑: 2016-03-25
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
不得不说,这为jump大神的帖子以及文字太有魔力了,真的看上瘾了。本打算晚上上网看喜剧电影,靠,结果每隔十几二十分钟就把片子停掉跑上来看看有啥子新进展,
又有啥子妙语连珠,大珠小猪落玉盘。。。。哈!
俺也是。
这人应该现实里是个老实人,就是太拗了,不听劝。
几个狼牙榜上的人围着转来转去。。。好笑的很。

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
March 25,2016
一早起来,准备去跑步。
跑步前,上网把这个论坛名叫快乐痛苦的网友的所有帖子扫了一遍,他或者她所演绎的角色大概的个性轮廓渐渐浮出水面:

1,这个角色很认真,也很执着,是那种眼里揉不进半点沙子的人。
2,这个角色很有教养,从不暴粗口。
3,这个角色缺少幽默感,思维单一。
4,这个角色第二语言不好,对加国文化以及日常生活各方面了解甚少。
5,这个角色以前在国内四处碰壁,希望来加国找到世外桃源。
6,这个角色疑心很重,情商不高,缺乏正常的人际沟通能力。
7,这个角色的言谈会给别人带来欢乐,会把所有的痛苦最后只能留给自己以及自己的家人和孩子。
8,这个角色经济上很计较,比较喜欢索取,不喜欢付出,比较功利,也比较实际。
9,这个角色缺乏同理心,思想偏激,缺乏层次,好坏不分,还非常自负,只希望听自己喜欢听的,换位思考的能力以及自省的能力是零。
10,这个角色如果不彻底更新自己的观念和意识,最后给他人带来欢愉的同时,自己只能。。。

最后编辑: 2016-03-25

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
俺也是。
这人应该现实里是个老实人,就是太拗了,不听劝。
几个狼牙榜上的人围着转来转去。。。好笑的很。
我倒觉得他们有些发言很幽默很出彩啊。。。哈哈。
另外,有些网友真是可怜她,恨铁不成钢啊,那情绪溢于言表。。。
当然也有个别的,自以为与众不同,可以说教开导她。。。那些劝导也蛮可乐的。。。哈!