斯坦福 IT

迷茫:刚过完年,41了。好尴尬的年龄,不上不下的!国内英语专科毕业,带着两个孩子,不知道该去上学还是找工作?一头雾水,好迷茫!该何去何从?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
谢谢大家的关心!我刚刚在网上申请了Concordia University的Child Studies 专业,还不知道能不能被录取。因为我对计算机编程实在没有概念,不知道自己会不会喜欢这个专业,所以我思考再三,又听取了从中学一直到大学都是在一个学校一个班的好朋友的建议,打算从教育方面入手。我原本打算读儿童早期教育这个专业,但入学要求更高一些,Child Studies入学要求相对简单,所以我选择了遮盖专业。我的想法是,毕业后能在学校从事简单的管理工作。
赞你的勇气和精神,但这个专业性价比非常低,要有思想准备。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
It may be easier for you, but it's darn harm for me to learn a coding language. I am learning Java programming right now. It's fucking hard to understand how to use the different loops and to write different methods. Shit, I don't know what to do for my weekly labs most of the time.
你可以把你的具体问题发上来大家帮你解决。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你可以把你的具体问题发上来大家帮你解决。

Using the “base” character “*” write a program that presents the following menu to the user: Welcome to My ASCII ART: 1. I 2. L 3. T 4. Z 5. to quit

Please choose a letter you would like to see: Also, have the user enter an integer that indicates the height of the letter. The program will then output the ASCII Art version of the letter. You may make the letters just one * in width. Try these challenges: add more letters to the menu, allow the user to specify the width of the letters or try to make different shapes.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Using the “base” character “*” write a program that presents the following menu to the user: Welcome to My ASCII ART: 1. I 2. L 3. T 4. Z 5. to quit

Please choose a letter you would like to see: Also, have the user enter an integer that indicates the height of the letter. The program will then output the ASCII Art version of the letter. You may make the letters just one * in width. Try these challenges: add more letters to the menu, allow the user to specify the width of the letters or try to make different shapes.
哈哈,这个题目看着好熟悉,上大学做过好多类似的,不过我已经几百年没好好写过程序了。