该死的英文, 总是让我有挫败感

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
I大;Da(大 big),this character really looks like a human being, with open arms and legs showing a mature person on the earth. we can also find this kind of image in classic architecture book of 维特鲁威. later on exposed fully in Le Corbusier book。 And very clearly from beginning, the meaning of character is confined as word of big, no another others relative indication meaning which always happens to other Chinese character image from very beginning. so we can count on the first creative character image due to human being independent existence between the earth and sky. in another word only big human being can equally deal with the un limited earth and sky.这是给老外上课准备的。。。好几年以前了
What are you trying to express with this paragraph? You started off teaching about a Chinese character, then you started to go off topic. It reminded me of one time when I was walking Downtown and I saw a preacher giving a rambling talk through a microphone.
这是我阅读您的文章后的第一感觉……

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
是二套标准。。royal commission。。是国中之国。
royal commission 不是标准。building codes 才是标准。你是说Saudi building standards 是building codes 之外的另一套标准?如果是,那你应该用大写,全称。
Royal commissions are from monarchies, building codes can be from any government.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Royal commissions are from monarchies, building codes can be from any government.
Is this the commission we are talking about? It is almost like our 发改委。
The Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu (RCJY) was established on 21 September 1975, as an autonomous organization of the Saudi Arabian Government. The Commission is governed by a Board of Directors and its Chairman reports to the Council of Ministers. The Chairman’s office in Riyadh formulates policies and oversees implementation through two Directorates General; one in Jubail and the other in Yanbu.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Commission_for_Jubail_and_Yanbu

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
QUOTE="laox888, post: 12651915, member: 371082"]
Is this the commission we are talking about? It is almost like our 发改委。
The Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu (RCJY) was established on 21 September 1975, as an autonomous organization of the Saudi Arabian Government. The Commission is governed by a Board of Directors and its Chairman reports to the Council of Ministers. The Chairman’s office in Riyadh formulates policies and oversees implementation through two Directorates General; one in Jubail and the other in Yanbu.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Commission_for_Jubail_and_Yanbu
[/QUOTE]

Yes, that’s what I meant.
谢谢8老师……

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Assuming BTI is part of the Ministry of Housing, and KSA stands for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, what do you think the following sentence is trying to say:

We emphasize on the issue ,of which our steel structure system and EPS Cast-in-place system should been approved by BTI of the Ministry of Housing ,and to apply in KSA.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Assuming BTI is part of the Ministry of Housing, and KSA stands for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, what do you think the following sentence is trying to say:

We emphasize on the issue ,of which our steel structure system and EPS Cast-in-place system should been approved by BTI of the Ministry of Housing ,and to apply in KSA.
I think he is trying so say that his system adheres to the standard that the BTI proposes; therefore, the buyer or the contractor would feel confident to apply to the KSA.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
&说实话,大多数中国人,可能也不是太懂中文。英文就都是一知半解。。即使专业是外语。。
Wow that’s so interesting! I need to be more educated in the subject of history to be able
What are you trying to express with this paragraph? It was started off teaching about a Chinese character, then you jerked off the topic. It reminded me of one time in Downtown ,and saw a preacher giving a rambling talk through a microphone...这样有一点海明威的小特色。。不过你不错

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
项目目前是方案阶段。目前主要希望,采用中国的规范和验收标准,当然在还在争取。。。
采用中国的规范和验收标准? 设计公司是中方的...

最后编辑: 2019-05-11