阿吾

踏实做事 有趣做人
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
上周五晚上,被左媒报道造谣说讨论军管的那个会议到底发生了什么,其实我一直想了解,
那个会议上,有川普,鲍威尔,弗林将军,川普高级咨询团队和法律顾问,还有白宫幕僚长,
还有一个人Patrick Byrne,是CEO of Overstock.com,奇怪他为啥会出现这么重要的会议上。。。
原来(Patrick has spent $1.5 million of his own money to investigate voter fraud and fight the deep state machine)

当然后来我们知道这个伯恩,还有鲍威尔,弗林将军都说没有讨论什么军管,那是左媒的造谣,

这个伯恩昨天接受了电台的采访,讲了一下那个晚上的一些细节,看到有两个人在评论那个采访,
大家可以读一读,体会体会,特别是第二个人的。。

==================

NEW: According to @PatrickByrne
[in an explosive interview w/ @UncoverDC], there was a recent meeting w/ President Trump, @GenFlynn@SidneyPowell1 @PatrickByrne
+ members of Trump's Senior Advisory Team & Legal Counsel. At one point during the meeting, after sensing that

2/ Trump's team was not serving his best interests, General Flynn stood on his feet [in a calm, measured and professional manner] and gentlemanly asked "Do you think the President won? Can you say that you think the President won?". @PatrickByrne
states that "Nobody would answer

3/ the question ... not a single one would answer the question".

Byrne further states that he told President Trump that "within 30 minutes" he could produce 3 people who could confirm that his own leadership has been trying to convince others to get him to concede.

Points to the fact that Chris Christie attempted to bring in 8 people into Trump's administration at the very beginning, "who all turned out 4 years later to be signing letters against voting for Donald Trump".

Refutes that ANY mention of martial law or the military were discussed.

Addendum: Apparently I need to clarify this [although I didn't think it was necessary]. Sidney Powell, Flynn & Byrne are 100% convinced that President Trump won. The comments above were referring to members of Trump's Senior Advisory Team and General Counsel.

Addendum #2 No, this does not include Rudy or Jenna Ellis, who have repeatedly, and clearly, stated that they believe Trump won the election.

=================================

I was listening to parts of @PatrickByrne
's interview about his meeting with @potus
in which @SidneyPowell1
and @GenFlynn
also attended.

First, I appreciate the fact that Patrick has spent $1.5 million of his own money to investigate voter fraud and fight the deep state machine
Second, the question was asked why does @Potus
give people like White House General Counsel Pat Cipollone the time of day? Mr. Byrne said every time they would suggest a course of action to the President, Pat would shoot it down because Pat has been tasked by senior Bureaucrats to do whatever it takes to get @realDonaldTrump to concede the election.

I understand Mr. Byrne's concern that @Potus
is surrounded by a den of liars and deep state traitors who want nothing more than to be rid of the President, but this is classic Art of War tactics being used by @Potus Potus
will act as if he is considering the advice of rats like Cipollone to gain intel on the plans of the deep state, and to appear weak when he is actually in the driver's seat. Don't think for one second @Potusdoes not know Cipollone's true intentions

Mr. Byrne said he believes @realDonaldTrump is too nice and that's why he allows people like the White House General Counsel to continue to advise him. I disagree. @Potus is a genius. He knows exactly what he is doing. He holds all the cards. The military is running this operation behind the scenes. I truly believe @potus knows he already has this win in the bag and he's simply running down the clock and continuing to let the deep state expose themselves and tie the noose tighter. Yes, @Potus is a nice man and very generous, but our enemies our about to experience a side of @realDonaldTrump that they've heard about, but have never been the object of.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you
will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying
their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.”
you are watching Sun Tzu warfare at its finest.

I think Byrne is being truthful. I believe 45 & VP have it locked. Pence rejects electors from MI, WI, PA, GA because those states held illegal elections. No need for Congress to object. Clean & swift. POTUS wins majority of the remaining votes. 4 more years. 100% constitutional.

最后编辑: 2020-12-22

gjw8060

President-Elect
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
刚听了唐靖远的分析,他也认为1月6日的挑战没什么胜算,川普是时候考虑掀桌子了。
对手买通裁判条条路都堵死的情况下,退出比赛是最明智的了。
新思路是没有的了,唐靖远认为川普也许是在最后的冷静思考中。1月6日的挑战没多大意义。
川普的律师ellis昨天表态不支持使用叛乱法,朱利安尼也切割与鲍威尔的关系,可以看出川普面临的压力很大。川普四天三见鲍威尔,可以看出他是有这个意向的。
对手和裁判都作弊的前提下,还有很多川普身边的人希望川普接受比赛结果,那不是相当于承认对手和裁判联手作弊的合法性吗?

阿吾

踏实做事 有趣做人
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
刚听了唐靖远的分析,他也认为1月6日的挑战没什么胜算,川普是时候考虑掀桌子了。
对手买通裁判条条路都堵死的情况下,退出比赛是最明智的了。
新思路是没有的了,唐靖远认为川普也许是在最后的冷静思考中。1月6日的挑战没多大意义。
川普的律师ellis昨天表态不支持使用叛乱法,朱利安尼也切割与鲍威尔的关系,可以看出川普面临的压力很大。川普四天三见鲍威尔,可以看出他是有这个意向的。
对手和裁判都作弊的前提下,还有很多川普身边的人希望川普接受比赛结果,那不是相当于承认对手和裁判联手作弊的合法性吗?

还是这个伯恩透露的细节,关于川普想任命为鲍威尔特别检查官的,
白宫人阻扰,有报道说鲍威尔去过3次,估计没见到到川普。。。

=================
BREAKING: On the @intheMatrixxx
podcast with @PatrickByrne
- Byrne state that President Trump WANTED TO MOVE FORWARD with @SidneyPowell1
as WH Special Counsel last Friday [Dec. 18th] and that he was authorizing her to be given a security clearance. Noted that Pat Cipollene was

2/ working to talk him out of it. When she called Mark Meadows the next day in an effort to begin setting up an office at the WH, she was rebuffed. She then replied that she would at least need a badge to be able to go back and forth, which was ALSO rebuffed. She then went to the

3/ WH on Monday [Dec. 21st] “and they essentially kicked her out and she wasn’t allowed to see the President”.
If this account is accurate [and the President’s own WH Counsel/Team are deliberately defying + scuttling his wishes], this sounds like it could be a massive problem.

4/ I know that there aren’t many [if any] lawyers in the entire United States that I would trust more to fight for the truth and justice than @SidneyPowell1
. I am confident that she always has the best interests of the United States and Rule of Law in mind with ANY actions that

5/ she chooses to take, and has the integrity to let the chips fall where they may, even if that means that she discovers insufficient evidence of fraud to prove that President Trump was the rightful victor. No matter the reality of what is occurring behind closed doors, I know
7/ I am eager to see if the Supreme Court is willing to take the cases that she brought before them in several different battleground states. THANK YOU @SidneyPowell1
& many others working tirelessly in this effor8/ Link to the full podcast can be found here, episode “BYRNE AT WHITEHOUSE”.