蒙特利尔永远欢迎您

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 中国移民选择Montreal十个理由

热心的小贝侠曾经指点,“如果你是移民,而且为登陆过,或者登陆过在其他省份没有住超过3个月的,那你来之后便可以立即申请这里所有的免学费有补助的各种培训。”:wdb10:
经常看见有人问相似的问题,所以把所有的篇幅看了总结一下方便后来者,请小侠和大侠们指正。
1、你是新pr,马上登陆了魁北克,比如飞到温哥华(2007.8.1)后马上飞到montreal(2007.8.2),这样你2007.8.3就可以开始申请所有的training或本科或研究生的课程,并且可以拿到BL。:wdb20:
2.你是新pr,马上登陆了ca,但是没有在其他省份居住超过三个月,(比如2007.8.1登陆温哥华,2007.9.1飞回北京,)那么你下次来魁北克省的时候,(比如2010.8.1以前[注意!你必须五年内住满二年才能保留住pr身份。]来到montreal),就可以马上申请(2010.8.2)所有的training或本科或研究生的课程,并且可以拿到BL。:wdb20:

我刚才在《蒙特利尔,孕妇最爱 》那个帖子里,看到小贝的另外一个解释,说如果首次登陆和第二次登陆到魁北克超过3个月了,那所有读书的福利要住满一年后才有,是这样吗?到底哪个是正确的呢

szshenhua

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我刚才在《蒙特利尔,孕妇最爱 》那个帖子里,看到小贝的另外一个解释,说如果首次登陆和第二次登陆到魁北克超过3个月了,那所有读书的福利要住满一年后才有,是这样吗?到底哪个是正确的呢

这个问题你的理解怎么老是不到位。
再来一次:

这样解释吧,最简单说法:
如果你是联邦移民,在来魁省之前已经在别的省份居住超过3个月以上,这样你来到魁省需要等待1年之后才可以开始享受魁省独有的读书福利(低学费和补助包括无学费的政府授权发放补助的training),而且你这1年必须是业余读书(high school除外)或者就没有读书,这样1年之后,你便可以开始享受低廉的学费和补助bursary,直到你再次失去魁省居民身份(例如:离开魁省在其他省居住超过半年以上的,具体请仔细阅读本帖以前有关魁省居民身份确认法规)。
否则你仍旧无法享受魁省独有的读书福利,直到你经过了这么1年(业余读书或者没读书)之后。

怎么证明,你的机票,你的所有缴费单据,你的租赁合同,你的所有政府出具的带有时间和你姓名的交易的原件。。。。。。自己想吧。

大家给你的都是参考,具体个人情况不同,政府官员也会有不同处理和理解方式,没有一劳永逸的答案。请仔细看完所有贴子内容,不要断章取义。

我不是政府官员,我只能根据所见所闻回答大家,我没有经历的事情,答复都只是给大家一个参考,也许有的人的情况特殊,政府神经病似的处理方式也很难说,比方说,前一段时间有人申请医疗卡失败的问题,政府就是认为你来魁省时间不定,完全个人意识。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我不是政府官员,我只能根据所见所闻回答大家,我没有经历的事情,答复都只是给大家一个参考,也许有的人的情况特殊,政府神经病似的处理方式也很难说,比方说,前一段时间有人申请医疗卡失败的问题,政府就是认为你来魁省时间不定,完全个人意识。:wdb10:
顶顶顶
顶顶顶
顶顶顶
顶顶顶
顶顶顶
顶顶顶
我得感觉是,这些大虾很热心,但是不是政府官员,所以你问具体问题他们不一定会很清楚,除非他们自己经历过,所以最好的办法是直接问政府部门,若不知道问哪个部门,可以向他们要网站地址。
不过我觉得就是你问了,到具体办事情的人那里也会有各种说法,这样看自己的运气了,不过ca是法制国家(应该没错吧大虾们?),所以问题不是很大。:wdb10:

szshenhua

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 蒙特利尔,孕妇最爱

CLSC护士在出院后第一个工作日就来家访了,这点比上次CDN区的护士负责多了,因为大家都认识,所以很自然,她还总是夸奖孩子和妈妈。
倒是问的问题并不亚于在犹太医院生产的时候。基本都是围绕生产之后,孩子和妈妈的状况,以及教怎么做好接下来的事情,同时约下次家访和打疫苗时间,介绍和预约儿科医生等等事项。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

CLSC护士在出院后第一个工作日就来家访了,这点比上次CDN区的护士负责多了,因为大家都认识,所以很自然,她还总是夸奖孩子和妈妈。
倒是问的问题并不亚于在犹太医院生产的时候。基本都是围绕生产之后,孩子和妈妈的状况,以及教怎么做好接下来的事情,同时约下次家访和打疫苗时间,介绍和预约儿科医生等等事项。
这里CLSC的护士真的很负责, 介绍的东西也很有质量的, 不少很有用信息. 当年老大在上海出生时, 社区护士也来家访过(这点上海学国外是挺快的, 因为领导干部一年要出国考察几次呢, 总要学点什么吧), 给baby身高体重一量不过10分钟就了问我要了50块钱.

szshenhua

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

请问小贝:
孕妇带薪假期的薪水是你挣的2000元的75%,也就是总共才1500元。还是每月都有你原来每月薪水的75%。谢谢!、

当然是你前26周的税前平均工资的75%,比如说:平均每周100$,那你每周就可以得75$了.
又没有仔细看官方网站内容,那里可以计算出你一共可以领取多少钱?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我理解不到位,是因为同一个人给我两个不同的解释,我该如何到位呢,我说的如何证明,也想问的是有什么官方要求的证明,非此不可的,就像国内去网吧上网,一定要身份证证明你的年龄,学生证啊,户口本都不行(奇怪吧),

象我反复问的,不过问题就集中在一点上“在来魁省之前已经在别的省份居住超过3个月以上”,这里的重点在于“离开魁省”还是在于“别的省份”,是离开魁省就算,还是住在加境内的别的省份才算,同样是小贝的答案就完全两个解释,如果不确定,就说不确定

我很感谢各位大侠的帮忙,但是每次得到一个相对确定的答案后很快又会被另一个答案推翻,大家都不是政府官员,但所有的问题基本都会有个官方的答案,如果没有就说官方也没有解释也就好了,我情愿听到说官方没有解释,也不要得到两个解释,谢谢

就说那个医疗卡申请失败,也不是没有解释的,告诉大家他用来证明来魁北克的材料不一定十分有效的,一样会有帮助,列举一下他用是是那些材料,对后来的人也是很有用的

各位大侠的热心我还是很感激的,但毕竟在异国选择一个落脚的城市并不是那么简单的事情,我希望了解清楚各方面细节的心情也希望各位大侠能理解

szshenhua

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

但毕竟在异国选择一个落脚的城市并不是那么简单的事情,我希望了解清楚各方面细节的心情也希望各位大侠能理解

你有从头到尾阅读这个主题的所有帖子?
我的很多答案,也是到处翻阅他人帖子,到处网上搜索寻找得来的,你有这么用功吗?
我理解你,你理解我们吗?

szshenhua

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我刚赶紧给二小姐登记CPE(514-7674949)了,对方竟然告诉我,第二个孩子享有优先权,因为大小姐已经进入了公立幼儿园,到时候二小姐也可以进入这个公立幼儿园,而且是优先进入,所以大家赶紧去问和排队吧。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

当然是你前26周的税前平均工资的75%,比如说:平均每周100$,那你每周就可以得75$了.
又没有仔细看官方网站内容,那里可以计算出你一共可以领取多少钱?
对失业有没有限制:如必须要是被裁或自己辞职等。另外有没有官方网站的具体介绍。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

象您说的,我的确从头看完了这个帖子的每个回帖,同时也参考了每个相关的帖子,我只是一个单身的技术移民,为什么我要去看和孕妇相关的帖子,如果不是在不同的帖子中看到不同的答案,我也不会就一个问题反复提问,我没有看到理解,我只看到误解 :wdb14:

如果各位认为我的疑问是不存在的,我看来只能自己去魁省证实了,anyway ,感谢各位的帮助

szshenhua

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

象您说的,我的确从头看完了这个帖子的每个回帖,同时也参考了每个相关的帖子,我只是一个单身的技术移民,为什么我要去看和孕妇相关的帖子,如果不是在不同的帖子中看到不同的答案,我也不会就一个问题反复提问,我没有看到理解,我只看到误解 :wdb14:

如果各位认为我的疑问是不存在的,我看来只能自己去魁省证实了,anyway ,感谢各位的帮助

答案既然已经明了,还请施主静下心来,按部就班得安排吧,来了之后万事就豁然开朗了,不用如此焦急,我们来之前也如同你一样,理解。

总之,这里适合想拿补助读书过渡的新移民,早来早得。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

问申花: 你太太住单人产房自己要掏多少钱? 今天网上看保险公司的信息, 我的公司保险付了大部分, 自付部分有几十刀(不过没收到帐单, 不知是不是真的要我付). Lasalle医院都是单人房, 以前听说是不用付钱的, 难道公司有保险反而到要花钱了? 怪不得办太太入院手续时reception问我要了保险卡, 我问她要付钱吗, 回答不用,只是医院会问保险公司收. 现在就等看是否保险公司会寄帐单给我了.

szshenhua

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

问申花: 你太太住单人产房自己要掏多少钱? 今天网上看保险公司的信息, 我的公司保险付了大部分, 自付部分有几十刀(不过没收到帐单, 不知是不是真的要我付). Lasalle医院都是单人房, 以前听说是不用付钱的, 难道公司有保险反而到要花钱了? 怪不得办太太入院手续时reception问我要了保险卡, 我问她要付钱吗, 回答不用,只是医院会问保险公司收. 现在就等看是否保险公司会寄帐单给我了.

我是犹太医院,我们住的是半私人,事先给保项公司确认过的,semi-private,肯定是免费的了,你若是纯粹私人private,保险公司只付一部分,你自己是要付的。
没错,我们家二小姐连维他命D都要收费,后来我赶紧让公司跟保险公司加了我们家二小姐的名字进入我的家庭保险计划,这样就可以了,若按刚来的时候,我们用的是政府的免费医疗保险,所以当时大小姐第二天就领到了免费维他命D了,1年之后才停止,你们家二少爷也要这么操作的,赶紧去吧。
有了非政府保险的是麻烦很多。:wdb9:

最后编辑: 2007-07-15

szshenhua

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

请问,我如果在安大略省住三年,再到蒙特利尔学法语,可以领补助吗?我现在在安大略省已经半年,想考完托福上这边的COLLEGE,学完两年后再去蒙特利尔学法语。

5年以下即可。
Admission

You are eligible to take French courses if you:
  • have been living in Canada for five years or less
  • live in Québec
  • lack sufficient knowledge of French for everyday life or work
  • are 16 years of age or older
  • have an immigration status that allows you to take courses.
Following your admission, an evaluation of your French proficiency may be required.
You will meet an evaluator from the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC). He will establish the level at which you will begin the language classes.
Register for full-time French courses using the form Application for admission to full-time French courses and financial assistance.

An application form can also be obtained at one of the following locations:
Financial aid

You can receive financial aid while taking your French course. However, you must meet certain conditions and fill out the form when you register. Conditions of eligibility for allowances are evaluated during the first teaching activity.
The Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC) takes several factors into account to determine your eligibility for financial aid during your French courses:
  • your immigration status
  • confirmation of your admission to an MICC French course
  • the type of course (full time, part-time or tailored course)
  • the number of dependent children
  • income or form of financial aid from the government.
Eligibility

1. You must first be officially accepted into an MICC French course.
  2. The MICC will determine if are eligible for an allowance. The weekly allowance varies, depending on your immigration status.
    Persons who are in the situations described below are excluded from receiving the allowance:
    - Participants in distance education
    - Persons receiving training from a company or another workplace organization
  3. The MICC will finally determine the type of aid that you are entitled to. There are 3 forms of allowance, depending on your situation:
    - participation allowance
    - child care allowance
    - travel or transportation allowance
Duration, hours and schedule

Duration

Course duration and hours may vary depending on your level of competence in French and the course location.
A beginner with no knowledge of French will take 3 个11-weekcourses. The courses begin on fixed dates, generally every three months.
Hours

You will study 6 hours a day, 5 days a week, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. However, these hours may vary with several of our partners.
A teacher will teach you 20 hours a week and a monitor will lead 10 hours of activities to support learning and integration.
A tailored program exists for immigrants with little or no schooling in their country of origin. They will receive 4 个11-week courses, including 20 hours of lessons and 5 hours of learning and integration support activities. The courses begin on fixed dates, generally every three months.

Course locations

The Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles(MICC) refers students to French courses in the following francophone environments:
Registration in full-time courses is done exclusively with the MICC, which reserves the right to enroll students with the partner of its choice. The decision will be guided by factors such as:
  • level of schooling
  • knowledge of another language
  • knowledge of the Latin alphabet
List of partner institutions

Capitale-Nationale (Québec City region)

Centre d’accueil, de développement et de formation en langues (CADFEL)
Cégep de Sainte-Foy
Cégep de Jonquière
Université Laval
Estrie

Centre d'éducation populaire de l'Estrie (CEPE)
Montréal

Cégep André-Laurendeau
Cégep de Saint-Laurent
Cégep Marie-Victorin
Cégep du Vieux-Montréal
Cégep Gérald-Godin
Cégep de Bois-de-Boulogne
Cégep de Rosemont
Université de Montréal
Université du Québec à Montréal
Accueil aux immigrants de l'Est de Montréal (AIEM)
Accueil liaison pour arrivants (ALPA)
Centre d'accueil et de référence sociale et économique pour immigrants (CARI Saint-Laurent)
Centre d'intégration multi-services de l'Ouest de l'Île (CIMOI)
Centre de ressources éducatives et communautaires pour adultes (CRECA)
Commission scolaire de la Pointe-de-l’Île
Service à la famille chinoise du Grand Montréal inc. (SFC)
Outaouais

Cégep de l'Outaouais
Université du Québec en Outaouais
Laval

Cégep Montmorency
Service des Loisirs du Bon-Pasteur
Commission scolaire des Samares
Laurentides

Cégep de Saint-Jérôme
Montérégie

Cégep de Granby Haute-Yamaska
Cégep de Saint-Hyacinthe
Cégep Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu / Centre de Brossard
Maison internationale de la Rive-Sud inc. (MIRS)
Solidarité ethnique régionale de la Yamaska (SERY)
Commission scolaire Marie-Victorin
Centre-du-Québec

Cégep de Sherbrooke
Cégep de Drummondville
Cégep de Victoriaville
Commission scolaire des Chênes (Drummondville)
Commission scolaire du Chemin-du-Roy (Trois-Rivières)
Commission scolaire des Bois-Francs
Responsibilities of the student

You must be committed to learning French in order to most benefit from the lessons. This commitment involves:
  • attendance
  • participation in class
  • practicing French in everyday life
  • contribution to group dynamic in class.
相关问题答复如下:

1. How much does a French course cost? Is it free?
A French course offered by the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles or one of its partners is free.

2. Is it possible to obtain financial aid during the course? How much can I receive? Why do some people receive more?
Financial aid is granted according to each person’s particular situation (immigration status, number of children, etc.). See Admission criteria.

3. Are day care costs paid for?
In some situations, it is possible to obtain benefits to cover day care costs. See Admission criteria.

4. Do I have to bring supplies (books, etc.) to class?
An exercise book will be given to you free of charge. However, you should bring a dictionary and a verb conjugation guide. Teachers can also give you advice about useful books. You must also bring the supplies you will need to take notes.

5. I will not have an income during the course. Does an assistance program exist?
Various forms of financial aid exist, and one of them may apply to your situation. See Admission criteria.

6. When does the course start?
You will receive an admission notice no later than 20 days after you have completed your admission application. Your course should start no later than 65 days after receiving this notice. See Schedule and Annual schedule of full-time courses (in French - PDF, 37 Kb).

7. How do I find out when the course starts? Will I get a phone call? Will I be contacted by email?
You will receive a letter or a phone call (last-minute registration). See Schedule and Annual schedule of full-time courses (in French - PDF, 37 Kb).

8. How long does the course last?
Much depends on your current competency in French. Other factors may also affect the duration of your training. See Schedule and Annual schedule of full-time courses (in French - PDF, 37 Kb).

9. How come some people who arrived in Québec after me were registered before me?
Everything depends on the availability of courses corresponding to your level of French competency, in teaching establishments within a reasonable distance of your home.

10. How can I learn French before the course begins?
You can learn French in your country of departure by taking courses. Many language schools have agreements with the Ministère. See List of agreements with language schools.
You can also perfect your knowledge of French online. See Learning French online.
Once you arrive in Québec, you can watch television and listen to the radio in French in order to become familiar with the language. Reading French-language newspapers will help you improve your written comprehension.

11. Is it possible to take a part-time course? Where are these courses given?
Yes, the Ministère also offers part-time courses in various class locations. See Part-time course.

12. Are part-time courses different from full-time courses?
The full-time course program is divided into three main sections. These sections are the same for the part-time program, but they take into account the time devoted to the course, that is, 4, 6, 9 or 12 hours a week. See Part-time course and Intensive full-time course.

13. Where will I take my French course? Will I be able to study near my home?
For full-time courses, the Ministère will refer you to the course location most appropriate to your current knowledge of French. If possible, it will take your home address into account. See Course locations.
For part-time courses, you can consult the directory of partners offering part-time courses. See Course locations.

14. Can I choose my school?
For full-time courses, the Ministère chooses the course location based on certain criteria. See Course locations.
For part-time courses, you must register directly with the organizations offering the courses. For CEGEPs and universities, the Ministère registers students in the establishment of their choice. See Course locations.

15. Can I take my course at a university? Are these courses better?
The Ministère chooses the candidates who can study at a university based on specific criteria. The program is virtually the same.

16. Can I study with my spouse, another family member or a friend?
The Ministère tries to make it possible for families to take courses at the same institution, but there is no guarantee. For pedagogical reasons, family members are not encouraged to be in the same class. Moreover, the course location largely depends on each person’s competency level in French, level of schooling and course availability.

17. What is my competency level in French? Can I choose the course level?
Your level is generally determined during the evaluation interview. Only your teacher can ask for a change in level, in collaboration with those in charge of the teaching institution and the Ministère. However, if you find the course too easy or too difficult, you can mention it to the teacher during the first week of the course.

18. Are day cares available at course locations?
Generally not.

19. How do I find a day care?
You can consult the directory of childcare centres and other day care services as well as the useful links in the section Education ? Registering your child in childcare services.

20. What happens if I cannot find a day care?
You must wait until a spot becomes available in a day care before you register for a French course.

21. What happens if I find a job while I am taking a course?
You have several options:
  • You can start working full time and submit a new admission application at a later date to complete your training.
  • You can pursue your training part time.
  • You can also work part time, which will allow you to pursue full-time training, and respect your course schedule.
22. Can I interrupt my training and resume it the following session?
No. If you interrupt your training, you must submit a new admission application when you are ready to resume your training.

23. What is the course schedule?
For full-time courses, the schedule usually consists of 6 hours of courses a day, 5 days a week, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. See Duration, hours and schedule.
The schedule for part-time courses varies. Depending on the location, the courses can be given in the morning, in the afternoon or on weekends. See Duration, hours and schedule.

24. Can I leave my class earlier (for family, work-related, religious obligations, etc.)?
If you register for a full-time course, you must respect the schedule of the teaching establishment, otherwise you may be excluded from the program. If it is not possible for you to respect the full-time schedule, it would be best that you register for a part-time course.

25. Will I be doing grammar and writing during the course?
Yes, grammar is integrated into the various communicative activities that are part of the approach used. See Teaching approach.

26. At the end of the training, will I receive an attestation, a certificate or credits?
Credits are not usually attributed for these courses. A report card with your results is given at the end of course 330-3.

27. I lived in another Canadian province for five years and I have been in Québec for two months. Can I take full-time courses?
No. To be eligible for the Ministère’s courses, you must have been permanent resident in Canada for less than five years.

szshenhua

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Our offices in Québec
Immigration-Québec
Montréal
Immigration-Québec – Est de Montréal
8000, boulevard Langelier, bureau 602
Saint-Léonard (Québec) H1P 3K2
Phone: 514 864-9191
E-mail: Renseignements@micc.gouv.qc.ca
If using e-mail, don't forget to include your postal address.

Cover the districts: Anjou, Mercier - Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Montréal-Nord, Rivières-des-Prairies - Pointe-aux-Trembles, Saint-Léonard and the city of Montréal-Est.

Immigration-Québec – Ouest de Montréal
181, boulevard Hymus, bureau 204
Pointe-Claire (Québec) H9R 5P4

Cover the districts: Pierrefonds-Roxboro, Île-Bizard - Sainte-Geneviève and cities of Beaconsfield, Baie d'Urfé, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Dorval, Île Dorval, Kirkland, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, de Senneville and Pointe-Claire.

Immigration-Québec – Nord de Montréal
255, boulevard Crémazie Est, bureau 8.01
Montréal (Québec) H2M 1M2

Cover the districts: Ahuntsic–Cartierville, Rosemont–Petite-Patrie, Villeray–Saint-Michel–Parc-Extension and Saint-Laurent.

Immigration-Québec – Sud de Montréal
800, boulevard De Maisonneuve Est, rez-de-chaussée
Montréal (Québec) H2L 4L8

Cover the districts: Côte-des-Neiges–Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, Lachine, LaSalle, Outremont, Plateau-Mont-Royal, Sud-Ouest, Verdun, Ville-Marie and the towns of Côte-Saint-Luc, Hampstead, Montréal-Ouest, Mont-Royal and Westmount.

Outside Montréal
Immigration-Québec – Direction régionale de la Capitale-Nationale et de l'Est-du-Québec
Édifice Bois-Fontaine
930, chemin Sainte-Foy, rez-de-chaussée
Québec (Québec) G1S 2L4
Customer service
Phone: 418 643-1435 or 1 888 643-1435
Fax: 418 646-0783
E-mail: direction.quebec@micc.gouv.qc.ca

Immigration-Québec – Direction régionale de la Capitale-Nationale et de l'Est-du-Québec
Bureau de Saguenay
3885, boulevard Harvey, bureau 206
Jonquière (Québec) G7X 9B1
Phone: 418 695-8144 or 1 888 643-1435
Fax: 418 695-8162

Immigration-Québec – Direction régionale de l'Estrie, de la Mauricie et du Centre-du-Québec
Bureau de l'Estrie
202, rue Wellington Nord
Sherbrooke (Québec) J1H 5C6
Customer service
Phone: 819 820-3606 or 1 888 879-4288
Fax: 819 820-3213
E-mail: direction.estrie@micc.gouv.qc.ca

Immigration-Québec – Direction régionale de l'Estrie, de la Mauricie et du Centre-du-Québec
Bureau de la Mauricie et du Centre-du-Québec
100, rue Laviolette, rez-de-chaussée 26
Trois-Rivières (Québec) G9A 5S9
Customer service
Phone: 819 371-6011 or 1 888 879-4294
Fax: 819 371-6120
E-mail: direction.trois-rivieres@micc.gouv.qc.ca

Immigration-Québec – Direction régionale de l'Outaouais, de l'Abitibi-Témiscamingue et du Nord-du-Québec
227, rue Montcalm, bureau 100
Gatineau (Québec) J8Y 3B9
Customer service
Phone: 819 246-3212 or 1 888 295-9095
Fax: 819 246-3314
E-mail: direction.outaouais@micc.gouv.qc.ca

Immigration-Québec – Direction régionale de l'Outaouais, de l'Abitibi-Témiscamingue et du Nord-du-Québec
Bureau de l'Abitibi-Témiscamingue
255, Avenue Principale, RC 04B
Rouyn-Noranda (Québec) J9X 7G9
Customer service
Phone: 819 763-3120 ou 1 866 284-2231
Fax: 819 763-3121

Immigration-Québec – Direction régionale de Laval, des Laurentides et de Lanaudière
705, chemin du Trait-Carré, rez-de-chaussée
Laval (Québec) H7N 1B3
Customer service
Phone: 450 972-3225 or 1 800 375-7426
Fax: 450 972-3250
E-mail: direction.drlll@micc.gouv.qc.ca

Immigration-Québec – Direction régionale de la Montérégie
2, boulevard Desaulniers, 3e étage
Saint-Lambert (Québec) J4P 1L2
Customer service
Phone: 450 466-4461 or 1 888 287-5819
Fax: 450 466-4481 or 1 888 287-5820
E-mail: direction.monteregie@micc.gouv.qc.ca

Services des renseignements généraux
Montréal area: 514 864-9191
Elsewhere in Québec (toll free): 1 877 864-9191

Information capsules (accessible 24 hours a day)
Montréal area: (514) 864-9292
Elsewhere in Québec (toll free): 1 866 864-9292

Access by telewriter
(telecommunications device for the deaf - TDD)
Montréal area: 514 864-8158
Elsewhere in Québec (toll-free): 1 866 227-5968

Service d'information sur les professions et métiers réglementés
255, boulevard Crémazie Est, bureau 8.01
Montréal (Québec) H2M 1M2
Canada

Direction de l'immigration familiale et humanitaire
Immigration humanitaire
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, rez-de-chaussée, bureau G-15
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
Canada

Direction de l'immigration familiale et humanitaire
Immigration familiale
Canada

Direction de l'immigration temporaire
Service aux étudiants étrangers
Canada
Phone: 514 864-919

Direction de l'immigration temporaire
Travailleurs temporaires
Canada
Fax: 514 864-3825

Direction de l'immigration économique
General information - Businesspeople
Information on immigration programs - Businesspeople
Exploratory trip
Registration for the seminars
360, rue McGill, burea 3.15
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 2E9
Canada
Phone: 514 864-7089
Fax: 514 873-7867
E-mail: imm-affaires@micc.gouv.qc.ca

Presenting applications for selection certificates - Businesspeople (for all countries except those served by Québec Immigration Offices in Damascus and Hong Kong)
Selection interviews for businesspeople in Montréal (for all countries)
Service de la sélection - Gens d'affaires
360, rue McGill, bureau 3.05
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 2E9
Canada
Phone: 514 873-7309
Fax: 514 864-1450

Direction générale de l'immigration
Service-conseil aux candidats à l'immigration
Canada
Phone: 514 873-2528

Direction des opérations
Service du registraire et services à la clientèle (Francisation)
800, boulevard De Maisonneuve Est, bureau 200
Montréal (Québec) H2L 4L8
Canada
Fax: 514 864-9204