最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 我的基督信仰和生活

完全同意罗5:12和罗6:23的死"thanatos"的解释是不一样的,我也是这么认为的。
但不同意 “罗6:23“罪的工价就是死”的“罪”不是指罪性(原罪),而是指本罪”,

我们先来看看Sin, Trangression, Iniquity区别,中文圣经把他们翻译成罪恶,过犯,罪孽,
Sin希腊文意思A Missing of the mark(偏离靶心), 也就是偏差, 一次不顺服神的行为,未达到神标准等都是Sin,
显然亚当夏娃当时所犯的并遗传在我们身上的原罪也应归入其中,Roman3:23 “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God”也是指的这个意思。
Trangression意思是过犯, 或者说故意偏离,偏于人的行动。
Iniquity相当于邪恶,偏于灵层面。
三个词有重叠的地方,但罪的程度是一步步加深, 在Leviticus 16:21,Exodus 34:7当它们一起出现的时候就能感觉出来。
首先,“罪”的定义在罗14:23 “不出于信心的都是罪。”Sin希腊文意思A Missing of the mark(偏离靶心), 也就是偏差。对,但偏差的是信心,而不是某一个行为。也就是说,没有信心就是罪,有信心就是义。具体信的内容是“神是义”。信神是义就是义,不信神是义就是罪。行为是信心或不信的表现。信心是通过一系列行为来体现或验证,一系列行为不必然全都是对的,只要一系列行为显示出正确的动机(信神是义),就是义。靶心是“信心”,而不是毫无差错或从来不犯错。神只设立过一个标准就是因信称义,他从来没有双重标准。

其次,罗3:23上半段“因为世人都犯了罪,亏缺了神的荣耀,”请注意这里是逗号,句子还没有念完,主语是“世人”,接下去还有半句话“如今却蒙神的恩典,因基督耶稣的救赎,就白白地称义。”如果这个“世人”是指全世界所有人,那么读完这一整句,应该是全世界所有人都白白地称义。然而圣经说天堂的门是窄的、路是小的,找着的人也少;地狱门是大的,路是宽的,进去的人也多(太7:14)。即便是坐在教会里的人也不是人人都得救(太23、25章),有真信心的人才能得救。显然这里的“世人”是有所特指的。人是动态的,不断有人生下、有人死去,那些刚出生的婴孩如何犯罪呢?难道他们不算人吗?犯罪是有标准的,它不是一个抽象的概念。
纵观上下文,“世人都犯了罪”的“世人”(all),是指上文22节“一切(悔改)相信的人”,以及下文25被“宽容先时所犯的罪”之人。

小葡萄

此ID已注销
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

"人在母腹之中就犯了罪" 诗篇51:5
这是翻译的错误;诗51:5我是在罪孽里生的.在我母亲怀胎的时候、就有了罪。这句话的英文是:Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity(原文更确切是 depravity), And in sin my mother conceived me. 更确切的翻译应为:我是在堕落的罪性里生的,在母腹里是在罪中怀胎的。这节经文只能说明人在母腹中所遗传的是“罪性”,而非“罪行”;罪行的责任不在父母,而在这人本身、他自己。而圣经其他地方所说“有罪”如民5:6,约9:41 所指的,都是犯罪的“行为”。

小葡萄

此ID已注销
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

与你相比,我信主的时间很短,也没读过系统神学,所以经院神学以及信手拈来等,在我这儿,估计一时半会你是看不到的,
而对我来说是昼夜思想比信主时间长短更为重要,跟你的讨论,其实是一个促进我学习和重新思考机会,
唯一遗憾的是,语言驾驭能力让我觉得码字是个很痛苦的事。
“昼夜思想”是最有福的,我很欣赏你认真的态度。希望我们互相造就,我有不耐心的时候,希望你多多包涵,也能给予适当提醒。谢谢!

小葡萄

此ID已注销
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Trangression意思是过犯, 或者说故意偏离,偏于人的行动。
Iniquity相当于邪恶,偏于灵层面。
三个词有重叠的地方,但罪的程度是一步步加深, 在Leviticus 16:21,Exodus 34:7当它们一起出现的时候就能感觉出来。

Sin, Trangression, Iniquity一起出现的经文,

Ephesians 2:1 "As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins"

Leviticus 16:21 "and Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions, even all their sins; and he shall put them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a man that is in readiness into the wilderness"

Exodus 34:7 "And the LORD passed before him and proclaimed, “The LORD, the LORD God, merciful and gracious, long-suffering, and abounding in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children and the children’s children to the third and the fourth generation.”
对于iniquity, transgression和sin的原文,我可以再研究一下。但是根据圣经的字面意思,我找不到神根据罪性定罪的经文,只有根据罪行定罪的经文。而且,如果原罪就足以使人定罪,何必又有律法?如果原罪就足以使人下地狱了,用律法来根据行为定罪岂不是多余的?另外我正在写一篇短文,集中讨论一些疑似经文,即原罪定罪和人人都犯了罪等经文,需要等几天。至于惩罚罪恶直到三四代,我写过一个短文。我的看法是这里不是指咒诅,而是指罪所带来的后果和影响会延续到后代。比如一个在性上容易犯罪的人,他的儿女也会受到这个特性的牵制,在抵制这方面的诱惑时会感到很痛苦。如果父母抢劫诈骗杀人,坐牢,他也会给后代带来一些痛苦的影响和后果。我跟一个西人弟兄分享过“惩罚罪孽直到三四代”的看法。

Exodus 20:5 For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me.

Yet it does not refer to the eternal destiny. because there is also contradicting verses in the Bible stating that sons do not have to bear the sins of their fathers(Ezekiel 18:17-19 ).

My understanding of Exodus 20:5 is that what the sons have to pay is the consequence of the inherited sinful nature. For example, if someone's parents had a history of sexual immorality, then their children are tend to be tempted in the sexual sense to commit sins, he/she has more struggles over this inherited nature and consequently has to suffer more for sexual temptation and the fruits of it. it does not necessarily refer to outward punishments without a reasonable cause.

小葡萄

此ID已注销
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

关于罪孽的遗传性和血统的影响,我跟一个弟兄也讨论过。

Y弟兄的看法:
My point is the individual has to overcome the spiritual influences to hear. Can they overcome? Of course.

Now certain Canaanite bloodlines were not given an opportunity to repent. Their exterminate was ordered: man, women, children and even their animals. Why is that? Why did Yah specifically forbid intermarrying with those bloodlines?

Sins of the parents do open spiritual doors through their bloodline. Of course those curses can now be broken by our authority over the enemy realm. But it is those curses that block individuals from hearing. It isn''t that Yah doesn't call but many just can't hear that call among all the other noise.

Now the royal line of Sidon were direct descendants of the goddess Ashtoreth for example. Queen Jezebel was of that royal lineage and was her high priestess of that day and a witch. Not only were the prophets of Baal but also of 'the grove' at her table. I ran up against the prime candidate to be her next worldwide high priestess of our day.

I am NOT Calvinist in my understanding of predestination or use my understanding as a basis of racism but as understanding the spiritual influences that must be overcome.

我的看法是,父母遗传的罪性对后代有影响,但对灵魂得救不是决定性因素,只有各人自己的选择才是决定性因素。

Thank you for your explanation. I agree that the sinful nature inherited from the ancestors deteriorates or degrades over time. If I'm the offspring of the Canaanite bloodlines, I would inevitably inherit the particularly degraded sinful nature from my ancestors and it is very hard to overcome. Yet the bloodline is not the decisive factor of destruction. Yes, God did give order to kill all Canaanites but there was still chance. Those who choose to submit became the judgements to those who refuse to submit. Here are some examples of how some Canaanites were saved out of their choice of faith. The bloodline lose power on those who have the faith.

In Joshua chapter 2, the harlot Rahab was saved by her faith, she believed God was good and just by bringing the judgement and punishment to her nation. In Joshua chapter 10 the men of Gibeon seek union with the Israelites, they believed God was righteous and sought protection from His people. Though they were mighty men they choose not to rely on their own strength but rely on God, so they surrendered. God permitted the union by protecting them and performing a miracle in the battle of enemy's attack in Joshua10:12-14. In God's eyes, because of faith, the Gibeon were treated like Israelites and anyone who dare to hurt Gibeonites is challenging God.

2 Samuel 21:1 and Now there was a famine in the days of David for three years, year after year; and David inquired of the Lord. And the Lord answered, “It is because of Saul and his bloodthirsty house, because he killed the Gibeonites.”
(Note, It seems that in God's eyes, though King Saul inherited the bloodline of Abraham, he is spiritually a Canaanite, and the Gibeonites who have the bloodline of the Canaan are spiritually Israelites. God identify men by his spiritual bloodline.)

Uriah the Hittite, husband of Bathsheba was also a Canaanite.(Genesis 15:18-19) He was a righteous man. The name of Uriah and Rahab have been written on the The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ in Matthew 1:1.
Ruth, the woman of Moab whose bloodline was also cursed by God, also has her name written on the book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ. Can you believe that these people who have the genetic bloodline of the cursed people, become ancestors of Jesus!? Yet this is the truth.

On the other hand, the descendants of Abraham inherited a better bloodline. Yet most of the Jewish refuse to believe in God. Only the remnant are saved. Romans 9:27 Isaiah also cries out concerning Israel:“Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, The remnant will be saved." Can you believe that those who choose to crucify Jesus have the bloodline of the blessed people Abraham? Jesus once argued with his people about bloodline, Let's see what's His understanding of bloodline,

John 8:31-44 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can You say, ‘You will be made free’?” Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed. “I know that you are Abraham’s descendants, but you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you. I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father.” They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this. You do the deeds of your father.” Then they said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father—God.” Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

It is obvious that spiritual choice changes your bloodline. what matters is the spiritual one. Though the genetic bloodline has an influential power which is hard to overcome, it is not a factor of destiny for life and death.

小葡萄

此ID已注销
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

约翰一书的这一段似乎可以找到对应。
约一2:16 因为凡世界上的事,就像肉体的情欲(偏差),眼目的情欲(过犯),并今生的骄傲(邪恶),都不是从父来的,乃是从世界来的。
我认为肉体的情欲、眼目的情欲和今生的骄傲是一体的,都是不信的结果。个人认为把这三样分别等同于“偏差、过犯、邪恶”不太恰当也没有什么实际意义。偏差、过犯、邪恶都是一体的,我不喜欢把他们都拆开来看,邪恶是体现在过犯上,偏差和过犯是一回事。也许你没有看过我的那几篇“没有一个义人吗?”“行真理的必来就光”等文章,我觉得值得一看。我认为神从来没有定过“从来不犯规”的法则,他只要求你有一个顺服的动机,也就是说你因为相信他的义而顺服他的命令,你相信他的命令是为了你的好处,是为了保护你给你福分,所以你才顺服。神不是仅仅看外边的行为是否犯规,而是看你的一系列行为是否体现信心。耶稣在新约中好几次故意犯安息日,他也提到大卫故意吃祭司的陈设饼(只有祭司可以吃)不算罪,说明神设立律法和规条是为了让你明白那个精义,而不是生搬硬套地做表面文章。

小葡萄

此ID已注销
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

这个罪是罪性或者说原罪,我和小葡萄的焦点是,
罪性是否使人与神隔绝,什么是与神隔绝,
目前我的感觉是两个人说的与神隔绝不是同一个。
可能是有点差别,我不是跟着经院神学的思路走。我很理解你,因为你说的这些我从前都学过,对那一套理论很熟悉。我不否认经院神学也有对的地方,但是很多地方有问题,会成为深入研究圣经的瓶颈。它会给你一种感觉就是圣经是互相矛盾的,你必须对某些章节进行取舍。但我认为不需要取舍任何经文,也没有任何经文比其他经文更加重要。如果按照原罪定罪的逻辑,那些按行为定罪的经文就显得多余或无足轻重。这几天比较忙,晚点再回复其他的。谢谢你跟我讨论。

小葡萄

此ID已注销
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

其实不想对《与神对话》作太多的评论,既然在这个帖子里出现了这个话题,就写两句自己的看法。

新纪元思想不过诺斯替主义的复活,之所以受到了推崇,是因为为了讨好了人性,MIX各个宗教的内容,,
其泛神论的背后其实是自己是神,或者说是自己创造了一个他想要的神。
我看过《与神对话》,如果不熟悉圣经,的确很容易被新纪元的思想影响,但是新纪元思想没有什么真正的生命力,只能给人一时的亢奋。那些都是捷径,看上去很轻省很愉快,实际上无法给人带来生命。十字架的道路才是正路,喜欢《效法基督》里的一句话,“如果你背起十字架,它就会反过来背负你,于是你就找到了地上的天堂。”

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

这是翻译的错误;诗51:5我是在罪孽里生的.在我母亲怀胎的时候、就有了罪。这句话的英文是:Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity(原文更确切是 depravity), And in sin my mother conceived me. 更确切的翻译应为:我是在堕落的罪性里生的,在母腹里是在罪中怀胎的。这节经文只能说明人在母腹中所遗传的是“罪性”,而非“罪行”;罪行的责任不在父母,而在这人本身、他自己。而圣经其他地方所说“有罪”如民5:6,约9:41 所指的,都是犯罪的“行为”。

你和wj的讨论很有意思,我先当个观众学习学习。

我现在的理解是:罪行是罪性的表现,罪性是罪行的实质。使人与神分离的是罪性而不是罪行。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我看过《与神对话》,如果不熟悉圣经,的确很容易被新纪元的思想影响,但是新纪元思想没有什么真正的生命力,只能给人一时的亢奋。那些都是捷径,看上去很轻省很愉快,实际上无法给人带来生命。十字架的道路才是正路,喜欢《效法基督》里的一句话,“如果你背起十字架,它就会反过来背负你,于是你就找到了地上的天堂。”

非常同意!

这个<<与神对话>>是撒旦的作品,是迷惑人的精神鸦片。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

像你这样说话出尔反尔的人的确是在你妈肚子里就犯了罪:wdb23: 自罚一个月不发帖的誓言像屁一样的放掉了。:wdb18:

泣求克哥回答

我觉得克哥虽然没有信守诺言,但当时发了这个诺言,至少当时是反省了自己的。这个还是需要肯定和值得钦佩的。

至于他后来还是觉得很想发言,就不妨自由发吧,也别弄得自己太不自由。

要不各位对此就轻轻放过好了。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

其实不想对《与神对话》作太多的评论,既然在这个帖子里出现了这个话题,就写两句自己的看法。

新纪元思想不过诺斯替主义的复活,之所以受到了推崇,是因为为了讨好了人性,MIX各个宗教的内容,,
其泛神论的背后其实是自己是神,或者说是自己创造了一个他想要的神。

非常同意!

原来各位都已经看过了?:wdb6:对各位的博览表达:wdb17:

看来我很落后哦,我还是赶紧先去看完为是。

声明下,看到目前为止我还很喜欢这部书。我喜欢一切能拓宽视野和思维的东西。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我觉得克哥虽然没有信守诺言,但当时发了这个诺言,至少当时是反省了自己的。这个还是需要肯定和值得钦佩的。

至于他后来还是觉得很想发言,就不妨自由发吧,也别弄得自己太不自由。

要不各位对此就轻轻放过好了。

说的对哦,硬要Chris这样的人信守诺言,我们也没指望过。 以后他说的话, 大家就打个3.5折听就可以了。:wdb12:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

非常同意!

看来我很落后哦,我还是赶紧先去看完为是。

泉哥,有人已经断言“精神鸦片”,你为什么还要读呢?:wdb2:

阿吾

踏实做事 有趣做人
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

看来我很落后哦,我还是赶紧先去看完为是。

你读书笔记贴里很多书,我都没读过,对你也表示

博览(特别是正反两方的东西都认真的看),思考,体悟,最后进行取舍是作出正确判断所需要的,
自己经历过而且依然在经历这个过程,而在你的读书笔记里我也看到了这个。

思考和取舍时候, 自己的体会是,让自己身心愉快或者说”正合我意“的,特别是关于人性方面的书,要犹外小心。
当然我这是建立在神创论以及原罪的基础上说的。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

你读书笔记贴里很多书,我都没读过,对你也表示

博览(特别是正反两方的东西都认真的看),思考,体悟,最后进行取舍是作出正确判断所需要的,
自己经历过而且依然在经历这个过程,而在你的读书笔记里我也看到了这个。

思考和取舍时候, 自己的体会是,让自己身心愉快或者说”正合我意“的,特别是关于人性方面的书,要犹外小心。
当然我这是建立在神创论以及原罪的基础上说的。

非常感谢你这么说。

我同意神创论和原罪说,我也接纳耶稣是人类最重要的导师之一。

但是,我们所有的人都是神造的吧?他造我们怎么会因为我们犯罪就不要我们呢?他可以惩罚,但不会抛弃。

因此,信耶稣的就进天堂,信释迦牟尼的就进地狱?怎么会呢?不可能的。释迦牟尼和信徒也是他造的。

上帝不会抛弃,他没有那么不仁慈。

他绝不会救一部分人,抛弃一部分人。

以上我的观点。希望不会太冒犯。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

非常感谢你这么说。

我同意神创论和原罪说,我也接纳耶稣是人类最重要的导师之一。

但是,我们所有的人都是神造的吧?他造我们怎么会因为我们犯罪就不要我们呢?他可以惩罚,但不会抛弃。

因此,信耶稣的就进天堂,信释迦牟尼的就进地狱?怎么会呢?不可能的。释迦牟尼和信徒也是他造的。

上帝不会抛弃,他没有那么不仁慈。

他绝不会救一部分人,抛弃一部分人。

以上我的观点。希望不会太冒犯。

说的好啊,但是你还是动了一些人的神经。 有些人在网上声嘶力竭反复强调的实际上是要指出一个观点:就是他和你们是有区别的,因为我:wdb28::wdb28: ,所以上帝爱我多一些。

Jesus loves you, but I'm his favorite.