真相!(香港禽兽已经找到)

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
刚才听本地广播,正好在讲到香港,男女俩主持人,一个用十分惊讶地口气说:Why?They are the same country!另一个说,虽然如此,但大陆去香港需要passport!但,这是他们高傲的理由吗?估计也是在说这事,至少是在说大陆和香港之间关系的问题。

都怪老蒋当年剿匪不力啊,如果不是,现在大陸就和台湾一样去美国也免签了。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
从他们的行为看,我相信他们在香港可能是第一次,但在国内已经很熟练了,所以根本不用考虑这些。至于说的那些中文部分,我就更保留了,中文世界的谣言太多,连德国宪法禁止开学前班都有。

刚才随便查了一下你所说的那个故事,英文版只找到一个三岁孩子在自家前院尿,母亲拿到2500刀罚单。虽然是在自己私家地盘上,但是因为属于public view,所以仍然是违法的。这跟你所说的店员不让二岁孩子用厕所的故事似乎大相径庭,你的故事只是国人编出来强化当街拉便的合理合法性。我说这个论坛上一半人在忙着造谣传谣
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/okla-sues-firing-toddler-citation-article-1.1612248
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...ter-3-year-old-pees-front-yard_n_2082735.html
找了一段英文的,
Here's a story that will totally piss off anyone who has tried to potty train a toddler (pun totally intended). Philadelphia mom Caroline Robboy was given both a ticket and a lecture by a police officer this past Sunday evening because her 2-year-old potty-training son, Nathaniel, couldn't hold it.

I kid you not. She told NBC10 that they were in a store with her two other children and elderly in-laws when the toddler said he needed to go. She asked if they could use the restroom, and they were "told no." Upon exiting the store the boy couldn't hold it and ran over to a pole on the sidewalk to get some relief.

When she saw what was happening, she tried to at least get him to move to a grassy patch, but it was too late. A police officer saw it and busted them, issuing her a $50 ticket for public urination.

She told the station, “He said, ‘I’m doing this for your own protection' because God forbid there might have been a pervert out there looking at my son."

Unbelievable, right?

More from The Stir: Mom Kills Son for Potty Training Accident, Then Eats Pizza

When a 2-year-old needs to go, a 2-year-old needs to go, and while outside on a public street isn't ideal, sometimes that's what needs to happen. Dogs do it all the time, so it's not that big of a deal. I wouldn't encourage my son to do so except in an emergency, but there were plenty of times that we had no other choice than to go in a corner of a parking garage or at a park. It happens.

As for any perverts, in the heat of the moment, I'd be pretty willing to take my chances that one didn't just happen to be standing there for the two seconds it takes for a kid to go. Talk about paranoia. Besides, the street seems a lot less sketchy than public restrooms in that regard.

Robboy says she plans to fight the ticket, as she should.

It’s not about the $50. I want a place that feels friendly to me where my children feel safe and have positive experiences with police officers.

Hopefully she'll get some justice. Here she is talking more about the incident.
相信这事是发生过,也相信多数的母亲会支持她,但我懒得接着找什么证据了。一个人的观点无论如何是不会轻易改变的,不值得浪费我太多的时间。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
灰州女人引的那个母亲的故事是会得到一些同情,但是法律就是法律,最后上庭fight也未必成功。是在路边灯柱后尿,而且不是在母亲的唆使下。不过大多数母亲支持就未必了,我可以给你看看评论,认为ticket很对的占大多数,甚至非常反感这个母亲居然不服。正是因为绝大多数人不认同这种借口,所以才会有这样的法律。Shut up and take your ticket.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...ticketed-police-son-pees-video_n_1881659.html
Farm_Girl_in_CT
13 Fans
"It happens"? A "pee emergency"? Teaching your kid that it's ok to pee on the sidewalk is not OK. What if he was 3 years old - or 5, or 8, or 12? If you are defending this, where is the cut off where it is not OK? What if a 24 year old is mentally disabled and has the functioning of a 2 year old - is it OK for him to drop his pants in public and urinate all over town like a feral dog? If you are going somewhere with your child, you plan ahead for potty breaks, or have him wear a diaper.

Robert71
26 Fans
you can TRY to plan ahead for potty breaks, but it's a 2 YR OLD. They don't do plans. You can't put an exact age on it, but lets be real here for a second. A two yr has to go when he has to go, you don't say "well you have to wait for our next planned potty break!" Nobody ever said she was teaching her kid to pee on the sidewalk.
14 Sep 2012 7:24 PM

vsgal

1 Fan
So, if an adult has to pee and is denied access to a bathroom, they can drop trou and pee on the sidewalk? How offended would any of you be if you saw that? Why is 2 yo any different? It is called taking responsibility for your actions. It is not the cop's fault that the kid peed. It is not the child's fault that he could not hold it. It is the mother's fault for not thinking ahead and caring about the needs of her child over her own. But wait, I forgot....no one takes responsibility for their own actions. It is always someone else's fault.
14 Sep 2012 6:20 PM

Tony_42
35 Fans
He peed. It was a little kid in a bind. Get over it. Sheesh.

Changeling
458 Fans
Yes, things happen, Mom.

Every parent here no doubt understands. I'm sure they've all had their share of minor catastrophies.

It's not the end of the world.

That said, you really need to get past your "outrage." Urinating in public is a crime. Your kid urinated in public.

Shut up and take your ticket.
14 Sep 2012 9:56 AM

Changeling
458 Fans
Yes, things happen, Mom.

Every parent here no doubt understands. I'm sure they've all had their share of minor catastrophies.

It's not the end of the world.

That said, you really need to get past your "outrage." Urinating in public is a crime. Your kid urinated in public.

Shut up and take your ticket.
14 Sep 2012 9:56 AM

Ed M. (cqdeed)
Super User · 205 Fans · Filling the mind with facts...or trivia?
I'm outraged that the mom is outraged. Mom is teaching her kid that breaking the law is ok. Mom is teaching her kid that if he don't agree with a law to ignore it. Mom is teaching her kid that he should be able to do anything he wants, good or bad, anything, and to he!! with the rest of society. Mom should be hanging her head in shame instead of displaying it to the public.
14 Sep 2012 11:35 AM

Tom B. (KIVPossum)
4,001 Fans · Moldova Marsupial
He is a 2 year old kid trying to learn control. Would you rather he pee in his pants and set his potty training back 2 months?
14 Sep 2012 11:42 AM

polarbearfrank3
18 Fans
Outraged? I am outraged that YOU actually allowed your kid to pee in public. Buy him some pampers. Or leave him at home with a babysitter.

crusty11
4 Fans
I hope you never have kids because your gene pool should end

quiltbeeee
0 Fans
People...what is the big deal? We are talking about a 2 year old...my lord...we have bigger fish to fry!
13 Sep 2012 9:10 PM

dolfin1943
133 Fans
I was a cop for 20+ years. This Officer needs retraining.
13 Sep 2012 7:30 PM
  • Fave
  • More

David T. (AZZXX)

Super User · 200 Fans
I was a cop for 22 years and I am glad I didnt work with you. There are places in the world where it's acceptable to urinate in public, they are called third world countries. I encourage you to visit India or Haiti and take a long whiff of the city streets.

lovetheworld82
128 Fans
yeah the mom didnt keep training pants on the kid at 2....the mom can pay the fine. Sorry, I am sick of people always attacking the officer for actually upholding a written law.
14 Sep 2012 10:45 AM
  • Fave
  • More

MOMSROCK

849 Fans
Enjoy your Police State
14 Sep 2012 10:50 AM
  • Fave
  • More
9 people in the conversation
Read Conversation

JStading

978 Fans · "Shall NOT be infringed" means what it says.
People realize that the ban on peeing in cities is a health issue, right? Urine isn't clean once it's been boiled on a hot sidewalk, and it stinks. I'd be furious if someone's kid kept peeing on my steps for a whole host of reasons.
14 Sep 2012 11:36 AM

wendygoerl
37 Fans
Considering the number of animals (domesticated and otherwise) that do it, I don't think the occasional toddler leaking is a major influence. And the kid didn't "keep" peeing. It was a one-time thing. That's like accusing you of being a chronic not-hand-washer because you didn't wash your hands in the bathroom the day the water was turned off.
14 Sep 2012 11:49 AM

popdiva500
75 Fans
The mom deserves the ticket. Thats disgusting dont care if its a little boy urine is urine.
14 Sep 2012 7:16 PM
  • Fave
  • More

Musicfan10973

11 Fans
I thought the same, then I thought about people with dogs who urinate on every light pole, tree, etc and wondered if they give out tickets for that too? Not trying to be argumentative, I really wonder if a 2 yr old has more "pee" then say, a German Shepherd? I wonder how many police dogs pee on public property in Philadelphia?
14 Sep 2012 8:36 PM

snaggletooth100
Super User · 92 Fans · Science teacher, grandmom, constitutionalist
Usually, when a kid has a potty training accident, they relieve themselves in their pants - they don't pee on a light pole! Peeing on a light pole is NOT a potty training accident... as she's trying to sell it! I somehow tend to suspect, that the mom didn't want him sitting in wet pee pants in an expensive care (husband is a physician... she's not driving a 20 year ol bomb). So, it was better for him to pee all of ther sidewalk where folks walk, than sit in wet pants in her BMW

Well aren't you persnickety, as blue haired old ladies tend to be. I bet you snoop the neighborhood for violation of anything. I hope you are not living in a community organized neighborhood as you will drive people nuts when you start being a legal beagle.
14 Sep 2012 2:31 PM
  • Fave
  • More
6 people in the conversation
Read Conversation

lynx781

26 Fans
How long was this family out since this kid last went to a bathroom? Article leaves some things out, but it seems as if this outing wasn't planned very well. Mother is 100% responsible and deserves the ticket.
14 Sep 2012 3:27 PM
  • Fave
  • More

procrustes13

492 Fans
There ought to be a public convenience. Why do people have to plan everything like it's D-Day just because there's no public institutions and the private sector clearly is unhelpful in doing its part. The Personal Responsibility crowd is lower than vermin.
14 Sep 2012 3:44 PM

最后编辑: 2014-04-26
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这只是由于政府自由行的错误政策导致香港不能承受大批游客而令中港矛盾激发的又一个极端的例子而已,除了有些内地人不够自律以外,港人长期以来的歧视大陆人的行为导致两地矛盾不断深化。只是今次的例子选得实在是不够好,第一父母不是有意而位,第二港人的处理方式实在是不善良。但两地居民积怨太久,一触即发,若不找到妥善的解决方案,最后会两败俱伤,而香港会伤得比内地更狠,因为弹丸之地毫无回转余地。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
刚才随便查了一下你所说的那个故事,英文版只找到一个三岁孩子在自家前院尿,母亲拿到2500刀罚单。虽然是在自己私家地盘上,但是因为属于public view,所以仍然是违法的。这跟你所说的店员不让二岁孩子用厕所的故事似乎大相径庭,你的故事只是国人编出来强化当街拉便的合理合法性。我说这个论坛上一半人在忙着造谣传谣
如果你是在加拿大,也真难为你,半夜三更还在找评论来反驳我。其实说实话,之前我是没看过英文关于店员不让2岁婴儿用厕所的故事,所以你说是编的,我只有抱着疑问去找了,事实证明此事不是国人编造。虽然你引用了不少评论来证明很多人不支持那位妈妈,但引用毕竟有限,我曾看见关于此事的投票,百分之八十多是支持她的。
对了,我以前确实还看过你提到的那个三岁小孩被罚的事:3岁的迪兰•沃尔顿(Dillan Warden)在路边小便,有18年执法经验的警察奎尔兹给开了2500美元的罚单,下罚单10天后,奎尔兹被所属部门解雇。其实这事件中的小孩是在自家前院小便,这情形下他完全可以回自家卫生间去小,不过警察开出2500的罚单也太离谱。这件事是很久前报道的,可以肯定最起码不是国人编造来强化这次当街小便的合理性的。
我不再回你的帖了,谁也说服不了谁,我们还是保留各自的看法吧。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
如果你是在加拿大,也真难为你,半夜三更还在找评论来反驳我。其实说实话,之前我是没看过英文关于店员不让2岁婴儿用厕所的故事,所以你说是编的,我只有抱着疑问去找了,事实证明此事不是国人编造。虽然你引用了不少评论来证明很多人不支持那位妈妈,但引用毕竟有限,我曾看见关于此事的投票,百分之八十多是支持她的。
对了,我以前确实还看过你提到的那个三岁小孩被罚的事:3岁的迪兰•沃尔顿(Dillan Warden)在路边小便,有18年执法经验的警察奎尔兹给开了2500美元的罚单,下罚单10天后,奎尔兹被所属部门解雇。其实这事件中的小孩是在自家前院小便,这情形下他完全可以回自家卫生间去小,不过警察开出2500的罚单也太离谱。这件事是很久前报道的,可以肯定最起码不是国人编造来强化这次当街小便的合理性的。

妹妹好!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
干死这帮禽兽。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我的时间倒是不少,但情绪是一阵阵的,前些时候有段时间也是懒得说话,现在好多了。你那应该又夜深了,赶紧睡哦。:wdb6:
最近特别忙,逛论坛太耗时间,更主要的是也不是太有情绪来论坛了。呵呵,看到你也很高兴。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你的投票呢\、引用也不是有限的,我给了链接,几百条评论至少。你的中文故事虽然不是编的,但与事实也有不少出入。第一,这个孩子不是草地上尿,而是尿在街灯柱上,所以正好被警察看到。第二,绝大多数人支持就更扯不上了,没有人觉得对,最多只是一些人觉得没必要这么认真而已,不象国内人认为要争取小孩街尿的权利。
警察被解雇的链接呢?(已找到了) 虽然我也认为那个例子太过份了,2500刀在前院,但被解雇也太狠了。之所以说他不对,主要是因为在私人地方,而不是因为小孩公众尿就可以,而且2500这么高。这个例子跟正讨论的东西有关吗?看评论也是一边倒地认为警察不对,跟你说的另一个例子的评论完全不同

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你的投票呢\、引用也不是有限的,我给了链接,几百条评论至少。你的中文故事虽然不是编的,但与事实也有不少出入。第一,这个孩子不是草地上尿,而是尿在街灯柱上,所以正好被警察看到。第二,绝大多数人支持就更扯不上了,没有人觉得对,最多只是一些人觉得没必要这么认真而已,不象国内人认为要争取小孩街尿的权利。
警察被解雇的链接呢?(已找到了) 虽然我也认为那个例子太过份了,2500刀在前院,但被解雇也太狠了。之所以说他不对,主要是因为在私人地方,而不是因为小孩公众尿就可以,而且2500这么高。这个例子跟正讨论的东西有关吗?看评论也是一边倒地认为警察不对。

微州女人天天造谣, 别有用心地制造仇恨,多得有心人揭穿.