家庭旅馆 国内机票版 海运专栏 房版

冤!签证两年前发出,现在才知道,为时已晚!!!!!!!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
麻烦,据朋友们介绍,这种情况可能要从头来。体检一旦完成,如果一年内没有签发签证,要重新体检。如果在一年内签发了签证,从体检完成之日起开始计算签证的有效期,一年内如果没有登陆,就要重新申请。

:wdb18: :wdb18: :wdb18:

admin

管理成员
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
转一个当前网上流行的笑话:

一只蚂蚁在路上看见一头大象,蚂蚁钻进土里,只有一只腿露在外面。
小兔子看见不解的问:“为什么把腿露在外面?”
蚂蚁说:“嘘!别出声,老子绊他龟儿子一跤!”

第二天,兔子看见整窝的蚂蚁排着队急匆匆赶路,问何故
蚂蚁答:“昨天有头大象被我们一兄弟绊倒,,摔成重伤,我们给那丫献血去。”

没多久,兔子见大批蚂蚁又回来了,就问怎么回事,一只蚂蚁说:“哦,只有一个跟那大象的血型一致,留他一个在那抽血呢,足够。”

第三天兔子赶来问蚂蚁:那丫活了吗?蚂蚁无可奈何的说:我把它抬回去了,妈的真重,腰都累弯了,那丫也太不经得摔了!

一天兔子忽然看见一只大象躲在树后面,将一只腿伸在外面。就问:“你在干什么啊?”
大象说:“嘘!别出声,我TMD等那蚂蚁龟儿子来,好拌他丫一下,为我兄弟报仇。”

兔子刚离开大象就听见大象一声惨叫,于是马上跑回去看,途中遇见一只蚂蚁在路边喘气。兔子还没问蚂蚁就听蚂蚁自己说话了:TMD想整老子,还好我发现的早。把脚给它踩折了!!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
  还是在等香港领事馆的回音。根据以往经验,领事馆的工作非常拖拉,往来至少要两到三周。
  我想,事情已经讲得很清楚。我不相信VO们会如此不顾事实,不讲道理。若真是那样,再通过其它渠道跟他们交涉。
  我不会放弃,我不能让那些领事馆里的加拿大人得出这样的结论:我们可以视中国人的权益如儿戏!
  Never!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
老熬,有什么新的进展吗?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
老熬,刚才突然想起了一个问题,就是法律上的最晚诉讼时效问题。
不明白国外法律,我们中国法律有个最晚诉讼时效问题,也就是说在你知情之日起,多长时间后予以起诉,则法院不予以受理。所以请您还是先跟律师联系一下,弄清楚这个问题。另外,那位研究法律的朋友请给于一个解答。
如果当初领事馆若是真的给你发了传真,并且能够提供法律上承认的证据,我觉得有可能错过诉讼时效。好好和你家的大人小孩回忆一下,有否在2年前接到传真之类。同时,也让律师或懂得法律的大虾帮你出出主意。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
  感谢波浪谷。感谢诸位。
  我及我的家人确实从未接到领事馆方面的任何通知,无论是所谓的DHL邮件还是传真。
  波浪谷的建议很好。我会注意的。不过,从目前情况看,这方面没有问题。
  风往北吹曾经提到加拿大驻华使馆。我想,在12月19日之前,我不想联系使馆。我在得知签证出现重大失误后,于11月29日向领事馆发出了第一封传真。我想,给他们20天的答复时间,因为领事馆一贯拖拉。如果他们到时再不答复,我将向大使馆和移民部同时提出反应,并前往香港与他们当面交涉。
  有新情况,老熬会随时告诉大家。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
恩,关注!太意外了,没想到领事馆居然能发生这种事。
看了这些贴子以后我觉得你还是要求面谈比较有效。
个人认为书信之间的来往会耽误不少时间,
再者面谈能解决不必要的麻烦。(面对面好解决问题)
事情已经发生了,在冷静面对。好运常在!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Do you think all the foreign officers are responssible and earnest for their work ? When there isd a mistake happening in their work, they will try very hard to verify that it is not their respossibility and obligation. You have to give the very strong evidence to show it is really their mistake which is uncontestable, they mudt have to admit it. However, it is reasonable and reationable that they are very possible to make a correction if the original officer who had left the current position. I don't know whether the canadian officer is insolent and insoluble, If this matter happened in American officers, very possible no chance any more in current situation. That is why I don't like the states. The premier of Canada and the people are amicable. But there is really a problem of validity. According to my knowledge of the American law, no matter how you have the right, they may attribte this to your negligence in American law. Hoping the Canadian embassy may understand it is not easy for Chinese to choose the way of immigration.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Thank Shanlihong for your analysis. Since you've mentioned the so-called way of thinking of foreign officials, Canadians in this case, I think it is necessary for me to say a few words.

It's natural that one will try to verify his or her rightness when something unhappy or wrong emerges. No exception for visa officers. However, the current problem is who's blame to the big mistake in my case. Since January 2002 I had faxed the Consulate many times asking about the issue of visas. But every time the request fell on a deaf ear. So. from beginning to end, the Consulate was aware that I had been waiting for visas. But they failed to take this matter seriously, finally leading to the present impasse. I should say they're really awkward actors. They say visas were sent to me through DHL, but they couldn't show me the mail number; They say they faxed me regarding the status of visas, but we've never seen such an invisible letter; Trying to prove their innocence, they even said I had said we were residing in Tanzania, but, as a matter of fact, my husband only faxed them once from that African country during his business trip, urging them to send us visas as early as possible. While Realizing a big mistake had taken place to my case, they began to act like an ostrich. As the old Chinese saying goes, a quiet conscience sleeps in thunder. But the gentleman in the Consulate seem to be afraid of hearing the knock at the door.

Legally speaking, there is a contract between the applicant and the immigration authorities. Since the Consulate chooses the DHL as courier, it means it should bear responsibility for any fault that possibly arises from the courier's service. As the applicant, my obligation is only waiting for the arrvial of the mail. If the mail is lost, that means the Consulate has not completed its duty and should keep it up. If they say, hey, it's your fault. Why don't trace the mail like a detective? Since you didn't do this, you are blame to the loss of your vias. If that is the matter, I'll say such a way of thinking is nothing but logic of bandits!

Let's return to human's nature of liking to prove his or her innocence. I'll say Westerners are even more outstanding than Chinese in this respect. Actually, they are so stubborn that they always believe they are the truth themselves. Consequently, others' opinion, suggestion or criticism are just rubbish.

If VOs wanna play trick, I'd like to go head-to-head with them. I'll not give up my rights. Never.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
up!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
建议你查领馆的同时直接向联邦移民部查询~~
我记得申请人是有此权利的~~
移民部的回复会非常详尽记录了你的进程及何年何月何日领馆及你之间所有往来~~~有否寄出应有记录
但需时要一月左右~~

希望帮到你~~