当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 登录一个月,关于公证及物品准备的遗憾

有用,标记。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

请问大家保温杯在多伦多便宜么?我看乐扣乐扣也有保温的杯子,还有很多日本的牌子,象印啊什么的,我很喜欢SKATER200ml左右的小保温杯,凡是日本牌子的保温杯在中国都要至少200RMB,不知道多伦多价格怎么样?还有就是买手机的话是在国内买带过去好,还是签合约机值呢?先谢过了

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

谢谢LZ,但是貌似我看到的驾照公证只有在国内才认可 - 关于中国公民办理更换加拿大驾驶执照事项通知 - 经向加拿大安大略省交通厅了解,自2005年12月25日起,安省交通厅在受理持原居住国驾驶执照者申请更换加国驾驶执照时,不再接受与承认安省翻译协会(ATIO)出具的驾照译文证明,而要求申请人提供原居住国政府公证机关出具的驾照公证书。来自中国大陆的移民持中国驾照申请更换加国驾照时,提供中国公证机关出具的驾照公证书(附英文译文)即可办理。
  日前,我馆再次向加拿大安大略省交通厅确认,安省受理驾照申请的有关机构同意接受并承认中国政府公证机关出具的附有英文译文的驾照公证书,持上述公证书不需经过我总领事馆认证。没有驾照公证书的申请人,可委托国内的亲友代办。根据有关法律规定,在国内领取的驾照,应向国内公证机申请公证,本总领事馆不能办理。
  安大略省交通厅特别咨询机构(MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION OF ONTARIO,SPECIAL INQUIRY UNIT)电话:4162467103。
你好,这个有原文链接吗?我在 交通厅网站上只找到, 我很着急,到底要不要办理驾照公证?
  • To obtain credit for more than 12 months licensed driving experience, applicants are required to obtain written authentication of their foreign licensed driving experience from the originating licensing agency, or from the embassy, consulate or high commissioners' offices representing the jurisdiction. The authentication letter must be on official letterhead and be written in either English or French.
但是不是很清楚“written authentication of their foreign licensed driving experience from the originating licensing agency, or from the embassy, consulate or high commissioners' offices representing the jurisdiction. ” 是不是在国内办理的公证?

http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/dandv/driver/handbook/section1.12.0.shtml

好像还是要ATIO 会员来做?
How can I get my foreign driver’s licence translated?
You need to bring your out-of-country driver’s licence to an approved translator.

Approved translators include: non-Canadian embassies, consulates, or a high commissioner’s office, but do not include other translators from the country where the licence was issued.

Interpreters and translators must provide proof of their credentials.

In the Greater Toronto Area region, central and eastern Ontario: a recognized translator must be a member of a professional association (e.g., Association of Translation and Interpreters of Ontario) or accredited by the provincial or federal government.

In north and southwest Ontario: an approved translator must work in interpreter services, be a member of a professional association that provides interpreter services, or be a clergy member with experience as an interpreter.

http://www.ontario.ca/driving-and-roads/how-can-i-get-my-foreign-drivers-licence-translated

最后编辑: 2014-07-01