不接受进一步回复。
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
争议原帖:https://forum.iask.ca/threads/896658/

其实本打算不再议论此事,大事化小,小事化了,没必要把事情弄得沸沸扬扬。可是未尝不可这番话实在是有点让人听了不舒服,让大家评评理

有道是强龙压不过地头蛇,以您在论坛的资历,把一个新人的颜面扫地实在是绰绰有余的,我对此深信不疑。

周叔对此事的态度比较客观,我很佩服,他的一句话一语中的:

茶余饭后,拿别人当话茬说了好几篇,负面评论占多,最后落一个“不是中心”,“中文很普通”。这话还真是很犀利啊,您要是知道我的实际年龄就不会这么不斟酌的说话了。静坐常思己过,闲谈莫论人非,这道理,知道的不止我一个吧。

先从事情的开头说起,也就是阿蛮发帖的原因,且看骆驼客的发言:

尽管前后自相矛盾,我还是虚心接受骆驼客的建议,但因为尊重阿蛮便去问一下这么称呼妥当不妥当,结果给自己招来麻烦。

我虚心承认一下自己中文很一般,那么接下来便用我更擅长的语言来答复,尽管这是中文论坛。

The person who has been actively helping me, standing up for me amidst this entire argument, xingyaoou, pointed out that the people on this forum have been isolating me, which at first I didn't quite believe, since prior to this event most of the feedback I received on this forum have been quite positive, but upon closely reading the following statements made by various users, my feelings have been shifted, and I can't help but agree with what she said.

Any right-minded person can figure out what's being insinuated here, that the person they're speaking of is probably lying, he's devious, fraudulent, has likely been fooling everyone to gain attention, or for some other unspeakable reason.

In the internet world, being credulous and believing whatever is being said by strangers is unwise, but making implied accusations based on mere hypothesis and poor logical deductions is being irresponsible, ignorant, and ridiculous.

Had the statements been made in a neutral or positive way, I wouldn't make a fuss of it, instead I would be quite happy to share some of the techniques which me and my family employed to allow a CBC to gain a relatively high level of proficiency in Chinese, but clearly that's not the scenario here. What's happening is that not only people are doubting my claims about being a CBC, they are so confident in their judgment that from their words it's not hard to sense a biased attitude and strong prejudice.

People seem to have no problem accepting the fact that a complete foreigner like DaShan can learn Chinese so well that the guy made a career out of performing Chinese stand-up comedy, but they do seem to be very highly skeptical over the fact that an actual Chinese descendant can have what it takes to learn the language well enough, major concerns were raised upon witnessing above average writing skills from the person, ironic isn't? As ludicrous as is sounds, it doesn't stop people from posting follow up comments affirming their doubts, except for one people who happens to have more sympathy and faith in people.

I've been to many forums in the past, I've always been welcomed and have engaged in highly positive conversations with people, I don't want to, and should not have to endure such unreasonable and unsubstantiated doubts and implicitly negative comments. The reason people come to online forums is to have fun, share ideas, tell stories, and most importantly, to converse with each other in a polite and respectable manner that promotes friendship and evokes positive emotions.

If these conditions cannot be met, then it's totally pointless to stay, as if our real life doesn't have enough lemons, who wants to go online and take some extra beating???

Please, for those of you who have too much spare time and need to find a way to kill time, engaging in gossip is not the most productive way, especially when a person's character and reputation is at stake.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, 我年纪轻轻还有工作要忙,不能及时回复望见谅。再见

没仔细看你们争议,不过未尝这话说的跟他的政治贴一样,看着确实挺让人生气的,我给你点个赞。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

茶余饭后,拿别人当话茬说了好几篇,负面评论占多,最后落一个“不是中心”,“中文很普通”。这话还真是很犀利啊,您要是知道我的实际年龄就不会这么不斟酌的说话了。静坐常思己过,闲谈莫论人非,这道理,知道的不止我一个吧。

The person who has been actively helping me, standing up for me amidst this entire argument, xingyaoou, pointed out that the people on this forum have been isolating me, which at first I didn't quite believe, since prior to this event most of the feedback I received on this forum have been quite positive, but upon closely reading the following statements made by various users, my feelings have been shifted, and I can't help but agree with what she said.

Any right-minded person can figure out what's being insinuated here, that the person they're speaking of is probably lying, he's devious, fraudulent, has likely been fooling everyone to gain attention, or for some other unspeakable reason.

In the internet world, being credulous and believing whatever is being said by strangers is unwise, but making implied accusations based on mere hypothesis and poor logical deductions is being irresponsible, ignorant, and ridiculous.

Had the statements been made in a neutral or positive way, I wouldn't make a fuss of it, instead I would be quite happy to share some of the techniques which me and my family employed to allow a CBC to gain a relatively high level of proficiency in Chinese, but clearly that's not the scenario here. What's happening is that not only people are doubting my claims about being a CBC, they are so confident in their judgment that from their words it's not hard to sense a biased attitude and strong prejudice.

People seem to have no problem accepting the fact that a complete foreigner like DaShan can learn Chinese so well that the guy made a career out of performing Chinese stand-up comedy, but they do seem to be very highly skeptical over the fact that an actual Chinese descendant can have what it takes to learn the language well enough, major concerns were raised upon witnessing above average writing skills from the person, ironic isn't? As ludicrous as is sounds, it doesn't stop people from posting follow up comments affirming their doubts, except for one people who happens to have more sympathy and faith in people.

I've been to many forums in the past, I've always been welcomed and have engaged in highly positive conversations with people, I don't want to, and should not have to endure such unreasonable and unsubstantiated doubts and implicitly negative comments. The reason people come to online forums is to have fun, share ideas, tell stories, and most importantly, to converse with each other in a polite and respectable manner that promotes friendship and evokes positive emotions.

If these conditions cannot be met, then it's totally pointless to stay, as if our real life doesn't have enough lemons, who wants to go online and take some extra beating???

Please, for those of you who have too much spare time and need to find a way to kill time, engaging in gossip is not the most productive way, especially when a person's character and reputation is at stake.

看了第一楼,中英文都很棒,措辞看得舒服,进退守礼,赞。
别在意别人的话,并不重要。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

不知道前面发生了神马,不过知道起争执了。
上来就是劝一句,你要知道这个论坛上都是些个神马大拿你就不会太认真了。周雅那句说得很透彻了,你要不是有闲阶级,过来溜溜就好。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

赞一下英文

最后编辑: 2020-03-10
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
my god, 怀疑完了出身又置疑年龄 :LOL: 我的东西写的都还是比较幼稚吧,没有大师 的作品意味深长,值得揣摩。

我剩余三个小看法

1 有时间希望简单介绍你学中文的经验,如果你从小上的英文教育,你的中文怎么学的?

2 大家怀疑的年龄是个无法证明的问题,我们毕竟不能见个面搞视频也没必要,如你所说,既然不见面,不搞对象,还是选择相信自己说的。你确实处世老到。不过处世老道是个人能力,这个网络里无论多大年纪,处世能力可能都比不上二十五岁周恩来。

3 跟啊蛮骆驼等以后都得改称呼。论坛没有长辈。继续在这聊天,没有我可能没有这些争论,问题就顺利解决了。但是让你写了这篇文章,辨明是非,值得。我仍然认为网友们对待双方争论,选择靠边站的习惯很不友好很苟且。

谢谢你支持了我,本来我觉得你或者走了,或者选择折中,站在多数一边。够义气。

:cool:

最后编辑: 2020-03-09
状态
不接受进一步回复。