想拥有自己的农场怎么办?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我觉得最难其实是Nunavut :ROFLMAO:
照片不错,赞
同意,应该说我说的终点北极更具体的地点就包括努那吾特Nunavut!梦想一一北极热带温室,我只要其空中悬挂的鸟巢卧室,我攀岩上去,飞翔下来,,,滚,又作梦了。怯怯地问,我能不能活在梦中?全因你们人类的不堪。

温室悬卧?这并不是胡扯,看这个,温室也可以是卧室:

最后编辑: 2020-11-01
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
同意,应该说我说的终点北极更具体的地点就包括努那吾特Nunavut!梦想一一北极热带温室,我只要其空中悬挂的鸟巢卧室,我攀岩上去,飞翔下来,,,滚,又作梦了。怯怯地问,我能不能活在梦中?全因你们人类的不堪。

今天调冬令时 :unsure:
Nunavut是个好地方

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
今天调冬令时 :unsure:
Nunavut是个好地方
不太了解这个地方,因纽特人在极地没有青菜也能生存世代相传,你看人类根本不需要智商也能存活,,,西方科技文明只能毁灭人类自己,中国从邓先生开始误入物质迷径不可自拔,全人类一样还不如中国呢,我们应帮一把。你能看着人类滑向撒旦吗?

贷款计划书还要继续完善,数都算不对,汗颜之中,,,

总是期再好一点的温室方案,总是一个又一个被推翻,因为阿省比北极还严酷的自然大千气象,,,你的小心脏是不是又被震撼了,阿省比北极还严酷?你疯了吗?

我都不想搭理你的纯洁,请保持下去吧!这很宝贵。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
不太了解这个地方,因纽特人在极地没有青菜也能生存世代相传,你看人类根本不需要智商也能存活,,,西方科技文明只能毁灭人类自己,中国从邓先生开始误入物质迷径不可自拔,全人类一样还不如中国呢,我们应帮一把。你能看着人类滑向撒旦吗?

贷款计划书还要继续完善,数都算不对,汗颜之中,,,

可以参照于谦于大爷,弄一个各种动物欢聚一堂的xxx场,有锦毛野鸡,矮马,狗,etc etc.
肥料自给自足

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
可以参照于谦于大爷,弄一个各种动物欢聚一堂的xxx场,有锦毛野鸡,矮马,狗,etc etc.
肥料自给自足
哈哈哈哈,这个大有!但他如果跳出人类跳到北极就成我的理想了。

这事绝对要聊与于谦,我认为他是中国圈中为数不多的异类。那个习也是。中国有大片荒山大片沙漠,广阔什么大有什么。中国完全不需高科技,中国人完全不需要贪图物质,人口多一动就是祸害一静就是造福。加拿大人口少,人与自然达到高度和谐,不过你永远不能过度相信人类会自觉,当然你可以相信加拿大人,因为Ta们根本不是人类,他们简直就是天使。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
哈哈哈哈,这个大有!但他如果跳出人类跳到北极就成我的理想了。

这事绝对要聊与于谦,我认为他是中国圈中为数不多的异类。那个习也是。中国有大片荒山大片沙漠,广阔什么大有什么。中国完全不需高科技,中国人完全不需要贪图物质,人口多一动就是祸害一静就是造福。加拿大人口少,人与自然达到高度和谐,不过你永远不能过度相信人类会自觉,当然你可以相信加拿大人,因为Ta们根本不是人类,他们简直就是天使。

我看你挺适合北极的:北极熊,海豹,北极狐 etc etc 一定会成为你的好伙伴 :ROFLMAO:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我看你挺适合北极的:北极熊,海豹,北极狐 etc etc 一定会成为你的好伙伴 :ROFLMAO:
可能我会以《Into the Wild》克里斯.麦肯道斯的the Magic Bus为目标,在阿拉斯加促进人类野生,在精神上复活他。北极没什么感情上的联结,除了一本小说中描述一只雪撬犬怎样从辅助犬成为领头犬的心路历程深深打动于我,还有就是因纽特人喝血补充养分。温室中造不出森林,还是最爱洛基山林雪峰碧湖,最爱阿拉斯加的麦金利峰和史坦皮小径。不要带人类去祸害北极,我不告诉你我偷偷去。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
今天在FB上, 可爱的乡亲们回答我的问题:
Is there any farmland within 100 km of Calgary , 20 acres+, under $300k, I want one for homestead or hobby farm while still working in city.

As a want-to-be farmer, I plan to own a cheap land to farm with while still working in city to support it. Totally new, and to try everything I can from scratch, which is an adventure of life. My goal is to practice some types of winter greenhouses to grow living creatures in Alberta's harsh winter, which means year-round growing, with common sense approaches and low maintenance costs for anyone to copy in a easy way.

Kate 回答:You might have some luck around Brant in Vulcan County. But the land there is pretty dry so not great for crops. Anywhere around an hours drive of Calgary is pretty expensive even for small bareland parcels.

Wendy: It might soon be a buyers market in Alberta? I personally hope not but that could be the way it’s going

也听到人们议论明年会有大批农场主破产,地价会暴跌。

Kaylea: Not likely. You’ll also require minimum 30%down for land

Becca:
Don’t give up because of the nay sayers, this is a great goal! People are hurting now and one approach may be to lease some land from those that could use the extra revenue. Plus it may not hurt to develop a relationship with the landowner if they farm, they may be able to give some valuable advice.
Keep searching, I suspect you’ll make your dream a reality.
Best wishes!!

Ryan: Keep an eye out in the auctions... you never know...

Starks: Good for you! I moved from the city too 5 years ago it’s worth it but you’d have pretty remote bare land for that. Our place is for sale now just west of Carstairs but it’s 128 acres house shop year round heated barn beautiful mountain view but it’s 1.45M

Ariel: Anything over 10 acres banks don't like to give easy mortgages for. Also, if there are outbuildings on the land, they don't like that either. They only care about the house itself, not the land or anything else. Prices are dropping quickly however, and it won't be hard to find what you're looking for. My hubby and I have been working with a broker friend and have already found several properties over past the Strathmore area, closer to camrose, drumheller, more east seems to be cheapest and nicer, newer homes. Keep in mind too you'll need about 30/40% down with more than 10 acres of land. Good luck :)

Kim:
Why not go to Saskatchewan and get a million more acres for your $$$ and have less pressure to earn
Look on farmmarketer.com

but if u buy a farm and a house for $145,000
Won’t have to have a job to support a mortgage on a farm for $300,000

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
今天在FB上, 可爱的乡亲们回答我的问题:
Is there any farmland within 100 km of Calgary , 20 acres+, under $300k, I want one for homestead or hobby farm while still working in city.

As a want-to-be farmer, I plan to own a cheap land to farm with while still working in city to support it. Totally new, and to try everything I can from scratch, which is an adventure of life. My goal is to practice some types of winter greenhouses to grow living creatures in Alberta's harsh winter, which means year-round growing, with common sense approaches and low maintenance costs for anyone to copy in a easy way.

Kate 回答:You might have some luck around Brant in Vulcan County. But the land there is pretty dry so not great for crops. Anywhere around an hours drive of Calgary is pretty expensive even for small bareland parcels.

Wendy: It might soon be a buyers market in Alberta? I personally hope not but that could be the way it’s going

也听到人们议论明年会有大批农场主破产,地价会暴跌。

Kaylea: Not likely. You’ll also require minimum 30%down for land

Becca:
Don’t give up because of the nay sayers, this is a great goal! People are hurting now and one approach may be to lease some land from those that could use the extra revenue. Plus it may not hurt to develop a relationship with the landowner if they farm, they may be able to give some valuable advice.
Keep searching, I suspect you’ll make your dream a reality.
Best wishes!!

Ryan: Keep an eye out in the auctions... you never know...

Starks: Good for you! I moved from the city too 5 years ago it’s worth it but you’d have pretty remote bare land for that. Our place is for sale now just west of Carstairs but it’s 128 acres house shop year round heated barn beautiful mountain view but it’s 1.45M

Ariel: Anything over 10 acres banks don't like to give easy mortgages for. Also, if there are outbuildings on the land, they don't like that either. They only care about the house itself, not the land or anything else. Prices are dropping quickly however, and it won't be hard to find what you're looking for. My hubby and I have been working with a broker friend and have already found several properties over past the Strathmore area, closer to camrose, drumheller, more east seems to be cheapest and nicer, newer homes. Keep in mind too you'll need about 30/40% down with more than 10 acres of land. Good luck :)

Kim:
Why not go to Saskatchewan and get a million more acres for your $$$ and have less pressure to earn
Look on farmmarketer.com
未来的农民诞生了

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
别以为新冠过去你们就没事了,看看下面联合国怎么说的吧,未来大流行病会更频繁,会杀死更多人,你们就在城市中等着吧。良言难劝该死鬼好象我在害你们。

PARIS, FRANCE -- Future pandemics will happen more often, kill more people and wreak even worse damage to the global economy than COVID-19 without a fundamental shift in how humans treat nature, the United Nations' biodiversity panel said Thursday.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这位老兄Garry答应提供10到50英亩给我,但我不明白下面是要我租还是买?
Are you committed to a hundred Kms. I have land available near Gull Lake the land is zoned country residential I may be able to make larger parcels if you're interested from 10 to 50 acres in a farming district lots of good water you can call or text me if you would like 780 918 1982

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Hello, I respect your vision and your efforts to search and learn..... We farm east of Airdrie towards Irricana.... I wonder what kind of long term goal u have?.... To be more self sufficient and healthy I assume, which is an awesome goal! ..... As u see land value rises, closer to the city obviously. .. Be careful as I mentioned in my comment on your post about travel/ location.... You can buy 20 plus acres for 300 but it's no fun commuting! .... Our farm is 300 acres and we subdivided it in to 3 parcels as we wind down to retire.... We would consider helping someone financially if all was good in the plan.... Di u want the mls links to our land? ... We actually have 2 parcels... Tristan..

Yes, totally consent your vision from here. I like thinking and trying ideas. Loving living creatures, grass, flowers, mushrooms, vegetables. Still remember planting corn crops when I was 10 years old following my mom's guidance. When I noticed that it's so hard for Alberta to grow in its harsh winter, nothing can stop me from trying a way of it. I tried hydroponics in my basement 3 years ago, by my assumption of growing in bunkers of a farm with artificial lights. I'm kind of busy at the moment, and will talk with you later. Have a good day, Tristan.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Hello, I respect your vision and your efforts to search and learn..... We farm east of Airdrie towards Irricana.... I wonder what kind of long term goal u have?.... To be more self sufficient and healthy I assume, which is an awesome goal! ..... As u see land value rises, closer to the city obviously. .. Be careful as I mentioned in my comment on your post about travel/ location.... You can buy 20 plus acres for 300 but it's no fun commuting! .... Our farm is 300 acres and we subdivided it in to 3 parcels as we wind down to retire.... We would consider helping someone financially if all was good in the plan.... Di u want the mls links to our land? ... We actually have 2 parcels... Tristan..

Yes, totally consent your vision from here. I like thinking and trying ideas. Loving living creatures, grass, flowers, mushrooms, vegetables. Still remember planting corn crops when I was 10 years old following my mom's guidance. When I noticed that it's so hard for Alberta to grow in its harsh winter, nothing can stop me from trying a way of it. I tried hydroponics in my basement 3 years ago, by my assumption of growing in bunkers of a farm with artificial lights. I'm kind of busy at the moment, and will talk with you later. Have a good day, Tristan.

farming is not for everybody.