100.00%
他回的上贴,我就信了呀,人家孩子想晒照就晒照,拦着干啥呢,给人表现的机会。

是不是他叫你狼叔,你不乐意了呀?平时别人都叫你狼哥,猛的一下来个熊孩子喊你叔,怕被喊老了呀?:sneaky:

当叔的人跟人孩子计较啥,有问题问问,没问题站一边。
我真不介意,你叫我大爷的时候,我还是挺高兴的。 :D

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
都不明白发生了什么事,但我对你的印象是极深的,因为你说过你不是留学生,而是土生土长的加拿大娃,我惊诧你能熟练运用中文准确表达你自己的意思,这功底不仅把我俩儿子甩十万八千里,在这论坛上也属上乘。
特别赞成你写的这段话,很多时候自谦没什么问题,就像我自称大妈,没觉得怎样,但人家管我喊大妈,我是会不爽的,因为大妈偏贬义,特别是中国大妈,自带非议,阿姨倒是还好。
我想跟你说的是吾哥等人质疑你你也别往心里去,要怪就怪自己的中文水平太好了,我也想不明白你的中文没经过九年义务制教育怎么能好成这样,不过我选择相信你。事情都是一分为二的,中文好到被高度质疑也是件可以令自己开心的事,不是吗?混论坛重要是开心,这就够了。给你点赞鼓励一下,就不再多说了
要不要我晒出幼儿园第一天戴的cone形状的帽子,家长volunteer的纪念照 。还有Grade 1 的 field trip, Grade 2 的Pokemon trading card?

抱歉,我真的对这些疑问有点烦了。
没想到这个楼上5页了。反正吧当一回周叔就说两句吧。alexw32小哥的中英文水平都远好过俺这理科生了,但是俺这个人心大想法简单化,更愿意像徽州女人选择相信是CBC,直到找到不相信的证据,所谓疑罪从无是吧?

最大赞力
当前赞力
96.50%
哈哈,花了点时间,才明白在争论什么
网上本是虚拟世界,何必这么认真,隔着屏幕谁知道对方是谁,也何必关心对方是谁, 本大王也选择相信楼主是CBC,青年才俊
不过,上网玩要维持某一形象或人设,关键是不能说太多,无论是中文还是英语,否则很容易让人抓住破绽

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
哈哈,花了点时间,才明白在争论什么
网上本是虚拟世界,何必这么认真,隔着屏幕谁知道对方是谁,也何必关心对方是谁, 本大王也选择相信楼主是CBC,青年才俊
不过,上网玩要维持某一形象或人设,关键是不能说太多,无论是中文还是英语,否则很容易让人抓住破绽
没事
我不怕别人抓我的腚

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
争议原帖:https://forum.iask.ca/threads/896658/

其实本打算不再议论此事,大事化小,小事化了,没必要把事情弄得沸沸扬扬。可是未尝不可这番话实在是有点让人听了不舒服,让大家评评理

有道是强龙压不过地头蛇,以您在论坛的资历,把一个新人的颜面扫地实在是绰绰有余的,我对此深信不疑。

周叔对此事的态度比较客观,我很佩服,他的一句话一语中的:

茶余饭后,拿别人当话茬说了好几篇,负面评论占多,最后落一个“不是中心”,“中文很普通”。这话还真是很犀利啊,您要是知道我的实际年龄就不会这么不斟酌的说话了。静坐常思己过,闲谈莫论人非,这道理,知道的不止我一个吧。

先从事情的开头说起,也就是阿蛮发帖的原因,且看骆驼客的发言:

尽管前后自相矛盾,我还是虚心接受骆驼客的建议,但因为尊重阿蛮便去问一下这么称呼妥当不妥当,结果给自己招来麻烦。

我虚心承认一下自己中文很一般,那么接下来便用我更擅长的语言来答复,尽管这是中文论坛。

The person who has been actively helping me, standing up for me amidst this entire argument, xingyaoou, pointed out that the people on this forum have been isolating me, which at first I didn't quite believe, since prior to this event most of the feedback I received on this forum have been quite positive, but upon closely reading the following statements made by various users, my feelings have been shifted, and I can't help but agree with what she said.

Any right-minded person can figure out what's being insinuated here, that the person they're speaking of is probably lying, he's devious, fraudulent, has likely been fooling everyone to gain attention, or for some other unspeakable reason.

In the internet world, being credulous and believing whatever is being said by strangers is unwise, but making implied accusations based on mere hypothesis and poor logical deductions is being irresponsible, ignorant, and ridiculous.

Had the statements been made in a neutral or positive way, I wouldn't make a fuss of it, instead I would be quite happy to share some of the techniques which me and my family employed to allow a CBC to gain a relatively high level of proficiency in Chinese, but clearly that's not the scenario here. What's happening is that not only people are doubting my claims about being a CBC, they are so confident in their judgment that from their words it's not hard to sense a biased attitude and strong prejudice.

People seem to have no problem accepting the fact that a complete foreigner like DaShan can learn Chinese so well that the guy made a career out of performing Chinese stand-up comedy, but they do seem to be very highly skeptical over the fact that an actual Chinese descendant can have what it takes to learn the language well enough, major concerns were raised upon witnessing above average writing skills from the person, ironic isn't? As ludicrous as is sounds, it doesn't stop people from posting follow up comments affirming their doubts, except for one people who happens to have more sympathy and faith in people.

I've been to many forums in the past, I've always been welcomed and have engaged in highly positive conversations with people, I don't want to, and should not have to endure such unreasonable and unsubstantiated doubts and implicitly negative comments. The reason people come to online forums is to have fun, share ideas, tell stories, and most importantly, to converse with each other in a polite and respectable manner that promotes friendship and evokes positive emotions.

If these conditions cannot be met, then it's totally pointless to stay, as if our real life doesn't have enough lemons, who wants to go online and take some extra beating???

Please, for those of you who have too much spare time and need to find a way to kill time, engaging in gossip is not the most productive way, especially when a person's character and reputation is at stake.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, 我年纪轻轻还有工作要忙,不能及时回复望见谅。再见
看到Alex这个帖,又看了前帖,真的有点匪夷所思,这个世界怎么有那么多人这么爱战斗(斗嘴)。
时间太紧,家庭煮妇到煮饭点了,重点说一句,Alex , 我真的很喜欢你,很高兴当你的阿姨。我喜欢你的文字,喜欢通过你的眼看到的世界;喜欢你的坦诚,喜欢你的阳光,喜欢你的初生牛犊不怕虎的生鲜劲……我喜欢一棵树,一朵花,不会去质疑树的土壤对不对,花开得早或晚,我喜欢你,是因为你就是你。因为你是这样的你,这样活泼可爱的年轻人,所以我喜欢。希望你别太在意那些无聊的纠缠,把那些无关紧要的质疑当风吹过。开开心心发你想发的帖,论坛虽是一个大江湖,但你可以只看自己想看的风景。

顺便说下,因为我妈是老大,我舅和我姐年龄很近,他结婚晚点,我姐生孩早点,所以在我家,一样年龄的孩子有叫我姐的,也有叫我姨的。但是有什么关系呢?我喜欢他们,叫我姐或姨,我都很开心。而且因我姐和我更close,叫我姨,我更多一份爱护的心理,心里充满满满的责任感。总之,阿姨支持你,很高兴在论坛看到你。:wdb10:

最后编辑: 2020-03-09
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

茶余饭后,拿别人当话茬说了好几篇,负面评论占多,最后落一个“不是中心”,“中文很普通”。这话还真是很犀利啊,您要是知道我的实际年龄就不会这么不斟酌的说话了。静坐常思己过,闲谈莫论人非,这道理,知道的不止我一个吧。

The person who has been actively helping me, standing up for me amidst this entire argument, xingyaoou, pointed out that the people on this forum have been isolating me, which at first I didn't quite believe, since prior to this event most of the feedback I received on this forum have been quite positive, but upon closely reading the following statements made by various users, my feelings have been shifted, and I can't help but agree with what she said.

Any right-minded person can figure out what's being insinuated here, that the person they're speaking of is probably lying, he's devious, fraudulent, has likely been fooling everyone to gain attention, or for some other unspeakable reason.

In the internet world, being credulous and believing whatever is being said by strangers is unwise, but making implied accusations based on mere hypothesis and poor logical deductions is being irresponsible, ignorant, and ridiculous.

Had the statements been made in a neutral or positive way, I wouldn't make a fuss of it, instead I would be quite happy to share some of the techniques which me and my family employed to allow a CBC to gain a relatively high level of proficiency in Chinese, but clearly that's not the scenario here. What's happening is that not only people are doubting my claims about being a CBC, they are so confident in their judgment that from their words it's not hard to sense a biased attitude and strong prejudice.

People seem to have no problem accepting the fact that a complete foreigner like DaShan can learn Chinese so well that the guy made a career out of performing Chinese stand-up comedy, but they do seem to be very highly skeptical over the fact that an actual Chinese descendant can have what it takes to learn the language well enough, major concerns were raised upon witnessing above average writing skills from the person, ironic isn't? As ludicrous as is sounds, it doesn't stop people from posting follow up comments affirming their doubts, except for one people who happens to have more sympathy and faith in people.

I've been to many forums in the past, I've always been welcomed and have engaged in highly positive conversations with people, I don't want to, and should not have to endure such unreasonable and unsubstantiated doubts and implicitly negative comments. The reason people come to online forums is to have fun, share ideas, tell stories, and most importantly, to converse with each other in a polite and respectable manner that promotes friendship and evokes positive emotions.

If these conditions cannot be met, then it's totally pointless to stay, as if our real life doesn't have enough lemons, who wants to go online and take some extra beating???

Please, for those of you who have too much spare time and need to find a way to kill time, engaging in gossip is not the most productive way, especially when a person's character and reputation is at stake.

我今天发言讲了几句看法,就被人攻击。你最后一句话就是你的方向。别和一些人计较,浪费时间和精力。多做一些有益的事情吧。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
看到Alex这个帖,又看了前帖,真的有点匪夷所思,这个世界怎么有那么多人这么爱战斗(斗嘴)。
时间太紧,家庭煮妇到煮饭点了,重点说一句,Alex , 我真的很喜欢你,很高兴当你的阿姨。我喜欢你的文字,喜欢通过你的眼看到的世界;喜欢你的坦诚,喜欢你的阳光,喜欢你的初生牛犊不怕虎的生鲜劲……我喜欢一棵树,一朵花,不会去质疑树的土壤对不对,花开得早或晚,我喜欢你,是因为你就是你。因为你是这样的你,这样活泼可爱的年轻人,所以我喜欢。希望你别太在意那些无聊的纠缠,把那些无关紧要的质疑当风吹过。开开心心发你想发的帖,论坛虽是一个大江湖,但你可以只看自己想看的风景。

顺便说下,因为我妈是老大,我舅和我姐年龄很近,他结婚晚点,我姐生孩早点,所以在我家,一样年龄的孩子有叫我姐的,也有叫我姨的。但是有什么关系呢?我喜欢他们,叫我姐或姨,我都很开心。而且因我姐和我更close,叫我姨,我更多一份爱护的心理,心里充满满满的责任感。总之,阿姨支持你,很高兴在论坛看到你。:wdb10:

阿姨这话说的让人心里热乎乎的。良言一句三冬暖,恶语伤人十月寒。真的很感谢您的支持和鼓励,我也很喜欢阿姨唱的歌:)

论坛是江湖,江湖上自然有善有恶,和社会一样。能得到这么多善良的人的支持我很受鼓舞,本打算弃坛而去,现在想可能还是留下来,毕竟不能因为一两个人的无理而忽略了大家的情义。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
阿姨这话说的让人心里热乎乎的。良言一句三冬暖,恶语伤人十月寒。真的很感谢您的支持和鼓励,我也很喜欢阿姨唱的歌:)

论坛是江湖,江湖上自然有善有恶,和社会一样。能得到这么多善良的人的支持我很受鼓舞,本打算弃坛而去,现在想可能还是留下来,毕竟不能因为一两个人的无理而忽略了大家的情义。
嗯,不走,这里有喜欢你的网友。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
alexw32你太年轻气盛了。没有人能改变别人,除非他/她自己想改变。我是很老以后才有点明白这个道理。

不喜欢,各自走开,也许哪天缘分来了再相聚。在网上,在现实生活中都一样。

每个人不一样,我也和fjptyhy一样,以佩奇的年纪,完全担得起,你叫一声“阿姨”。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我就说嘛,admin删除东西都要告诉人家,来个warning。骆驼这么干也太不地道了吧?堵我的嘴??好在存有备份……
互相无视吧,
地道不地道的标准太难定了, 争论起来没好处,
赢了, 不过赢一个会打架的称号,

We all struggle with the insecurities of our egos, with the insecurity of being wrong.
And a threatened ego will almost always lash out.
“when given the choice of being right or being kind, choose kind,”

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
alexw32你太年轻气盛了。没有人能改变别人,除非他/她自己想改变。我是很老以后才有点明白这个道理。

不喜欢,各自走开,也许哪天缘分来了再相聚。在网上,在现实生活中都一样。

每个人不一样,我也和fjptyhy一样,以佩奇的年纪,完全担得起,你叫一声“阿姨”。

阿姨教训的是,有些心高气傲是我的一个问题,此次也是被逼无奈之举,并非想要挑事。改变别人,从改变自己开始,这话我赞同,从别人身上也能看到自己的毛病,很多事是自己的心对应的,静坐常思己过,这一点我做的不够。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
阿姨教训的是,心高气傲是我的一个毛病,此次也是被逼无奈之举,并非想要挑事。改变别人,从改变自己开始,这话我赞同,从别人身上也能看到自己的毛病,很多事是自己的心对应的,静坐常思己过,这一点我做的不够。
绝对没有教训的意思,长江水总是后浪推前浪的,自然规律:wdb33:

alex小小年纪,有这样的心胸,太赞了(y)

状态
不接受进一步回复。